breeding loan mix up.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gecko name and shame isnt the answer and it dosent help the situation .....

Good Luck with getting this sorted out ....

The police wont do anything, and as bad as i feel for you it is a waste or police resources.

Gecko name and shame isnt the answer and it dosent help the situation .....

Good Luck with getting this sorted out ....
Maybe, maybe not
at least we will know who is dodgy
I think if he does not get it sorted out as in the guy returns his bd free of charge then a naming is deserved

Is that the same one advertised here for free, because it was given to them to be looked after by someone and they didnt want it back?

If they needed your dragon for a loan then i would think they either only had the one dragon or wanted yours for specific colours or such. Either way how can they then accidently sell it? DODGY!

name the person!!!!! the public should be advised on who is untrustworthy on this forum!!!!!!!!! pluss they need a flaming!!

Been there, done that - not much you can do once its on their permit. Written contracts mean little if they weren't witnessed and signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know how you ACCIDENTALLY sell a beardie. That is so suss.

Did you tranfer the lizard to his license? I dont know how he sold it if it wasnt on his license. I hope you had something like a written deal/contract.

Does the guy admit his mistake and WANT to make it better? Or is he claiming that he thought you didnt want it back anyway?

Im sure the buyer doesnt like to be in this situation. sounds very strange. How long have they had the beardie?

There is normally two sides to a story.I wonder if the seller might think they sold a BD which you gave them?

How long did he have the animal? I was under the impression you havnt had reptiles for quite some time? Had u asked him to look after it? Had you been providing food? Had this person asked u on occasion to take the animal back?

For all this who want to name and shame, you don't know the full story?

How long did he have the animal? I was under the impression you havnt had reptiles for quite some time? Had u asked him to look after it? Had you been providing food? Had this person asked u on occasion to take the animal back?

the animal was only on his licence for 6 months or less. i would assume he has made alot of money out of this...

I have to agree with Jay, from the sounds of it you moved and fragmented your collection, and after some time when again stable, wanted the dragon back. Not that I condone the selling of the dragon that wasn't theirs to sell, but its not like it was an agreed quick breeding season job and then the prompt return of the dragon. The person obviously assumed some sort of ownership after your ordeal?

I have to agree with Jay, from the sounds of it you moved and fragmented your collection, and after some time when again stable, wanted the dragon back. Not that I condone the selling of the dragon that wasn't theirs to sell, but its not like it was an agreed quick breeding season job and then the prompt return of the dragon. The person obviously assumed some sort of ownership after your ordeal?

the animal wasnt fully grown or ready to breed. it wasnt an effortless breed off job.

the animal wasnt fully grown or ready to breed. it wasnt an effortless breed off job.

How do you do a breeding loan with a animal that isn't an adult? You wanted them to grow it for you as well? Well thats where this kind of thing comes unstuck as often someone doesn't want to fork out more money than the animals worth in the hope that it will breed, then if the animal gets sick you may have to fork out for Vet expenses ect... It sounds like this deal was always going to go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back