Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzi2009

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I still have my old Jungle carp 'Stevey'.
But in this dream he was darker in colour and quite larger than he was.. and he actually LIKED me :) and didn't bite me, he just cruised around while I held him.
He could also speak -_-
I just can't remember anything he said, but I know he was saying something... :shock:

It made me want a jungle again! However their agressive nature puts me off.. they are so gorgeous though.

Anyone else have (slightly odd) herp dreams ???

Ha ha thats funny i once had a dream that my old bluey came back the size of a dinasoare and ate my family ha ha........I use to have a jungle that was a bit nippy tho with regular gentle handling he came around and was the sweetest thing ever.If you were keen to put some time in i reckon you could get one and have no trouble.:D

I had dreams about snakes almost every night before I got my first snake...
well atleast we can all say, that my dream came true!!

I had a dream that I found my coastal carpet that was either let out or stolen when my house was broken into. And while its not herps, I did have a dream that my house was crawling with funnel webs once...

I think in most peoples dreams everything is 'larger'.....

I had a crazy type Herp dream where I had a massive collection and I, for reasons I still can't understand, was housing a high blue GTP in the same enclosure as a really high yellow Inland Taipan. Dream ended really badly when the Taipan bit and killed the GTP....

Really strange dream that one....

I dream about herps, but for some reason I can't remember them!! Especially when I try to.....

when our diamond wasn't eating i dreamed that she was eating everything and funnily enough she had a go at her food the next day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back