VHS AGM meeting Dec 4th..should prove interesting!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOH, that was lucky, i had forgotten about it until seeing this thread pop up again!

So who is definitely going??

;) it would be nice if everyone was definitely going...show support to the local herping society VHS!

It is nice to hear a good talk, get a few bargains at the auction, gather, chat and the pizza is usually pretty delicious!;)

I wonder how the voting has gone for the new president?

Looks like my friend has pulled out on me :(

May not come alone now........ too scared lol

The meeting was excellent, just a shame more Vic people didn't show :?
I picked up a couple more books & a L. fallax for 40 bucks.
Elections went the right way, we have a new president & tresurer who won't devenomate us!
A great presentation from Jane Melville from Museum Victoria, it's great to see some of our lizards as well as some from overseas that are not seen often.
Hope to see some more people at the next meeting.
Remember, if we don't show up to the meetings & suport the VHS, expos may become a thing of the past in Vic. It's up to you.

Ill make sure i call u before the next one, ill came as ur partner lol

I'm terribly sorry to say I never made it either. By the time I got home I was completely stuffed and fell asleep :lol: I'm glad to hear the voting didn't get completely out of hand :lol: ........so who did win those positions in the end?

(I knew there was something else I needed to go to last night!!)

It wasnt Raymond Hoser!

Regardless of whether or not anyone likes or dislikes him, and considering his controversial background in a few matters it wouldn't have been a very wise choice for the VHS to have him elected in any capacity. I dare say membership numbers would have plummeted to an all-time low.

Looks like I'll have to pledge my support :lol:

OK, for those like me who dont know names..... who is this Raymond Hoser bloke u are all so fond of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back