ARP Interclub Xmas BBQ

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonL

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just a reminder.....
The annual Herp Societies Xmas BBQ will be on again this Sunday 6th December at the Australian Reptile Park.
It is always a good day and well worth the effort of getting up there....

So, who's planning on going?

im thinking about it, what kind of day is it going to be? lots of people?

Have one for me Jason...I have that herp course on Sat/Sun...bad planning on my behalf..have to really get my diary more organised.

Im going...better check the weather.

brigo- Its a good day, you can wander off and do your own thing ..there wasnt heaps n heaps of ppl that i can remember, still a few..i met some aps members that i hadnt met before so that was good. It was quite hot last year walking around..

ah yeah cool, might go there if i dont have plans, reptile park is good either way haha, hope its hot too!

Omg Jason, i forgot all about that!!! We all got wet..how did i forget that??? lol
Was awesome tho...

Yeah, a group of us were stuck against the wall waiting to go and see all the off display critters, whilst getting pelted with chunks of ice, wondering if our cars were being turned into golf balls...

Yeah, a group of us were stuck against the wall waiting to go and see all the off display critters, whilst getting pelted with chunks of ice, wondering if our cars were being turned into golf balls...

Yep, i was there..haha id just forgotten about it. Im like a goldfish..teehee

HAHA Wondering if our 6 week old new car was getting pelted :p Man that was daunting.

Now it doesn't matter if it hails, after a year of me driving it, it looks like it has been through a few hailstorms :lol:

I'll be there :)

Arrgh Sorry Phoebe...i had a work party last night, and a very late night,couldnt make it today :(
Hope all that attended had fun and missed me :p

was a great day, just got home about half an hour ago. met a few new people, caught up with others. wasnt that big a turn out compared to other years, but was still good. snake shows were very entertaining, the guy is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back