bulldogs!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my best mate Leo.

Photo taken just last Sunday

Attachments

• Leo3.jpg
    Leo3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 104
nice doggy lol close enough to a bully looks pree built

Thanks, yeah shes pretty bulky, shes only 7 - 8 months old in that pic ;) Shes almost 12 months old now.

just wanted to open a thread for other members to show off there bullys i havent made a thread in a long time so thought id pop one in ive got a 1 and a half year old english bullterrier named sunny hes a little beast show us ur dogs

Does Sunny get sun burned?

Oppps sorry bout that third picture ! Didnt realise what was in the background ! Our dog !!!!

PMSL......... now that's just typical, is'nt it??

Even though I'd never own oneof these dogs, I still think they're lovely old things, especially the white coloured ones, remind me of a book I read once as a kid, called the Incredible Journey, about a labrador, a bully (named Bodger if memory serves me coorectly) and a siamese cat who trekked across north america to find their owners!!! Was a great story, I believe they made a movie about it recently, but used different breeds in it..

Friends pitty,from top bloodline but can;t remember the name of the bloodline...People that see him and pat him spin out when I tell them that;s a pure bred pitbull lol lovely natured dog!!!

Attachments

• 2006_0406canarydiam0050.jpg
    2006_0406canarydiam0050.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 2006_0406canarydiam0051.jpg
    2006_0406canarydiam0051.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 71
Friends pitty,from top bloodline but can;t remember the name of the bloodline...People that see him and pat him spin out when I tell them that;s a pure bred pitbull lol lovely natured dog!!!

is he a papered dog?

bull terriers are awesome dogs ... maybe one day i'll get one, for now me staffy is my pride and joy ;)

All I know is it's a pure bred red nose Pitty from a top bloodline,I think it or the bloodline itself was imported and a well recognised bloodline I just wish I could remember the name.Maybe it doesn't have papers as they don't show Pitties rather Amstaffs which there isn't really much of a difference they've just been bred for temperament for the last 50 years or so.

They are ALL gorgeous!
I dont have a fence around my yard but when I do, there will be a dog for sure!
love the boofy, pitty dogs! So sweet!
I get annoyed at the crap about them being ALL aggressive dogs. There are so many out there who are lovely. Its all in the training! And in saying that, some people TRAIN their dogs to be aggressive.

my boys

chopper (white) is a lil bull dog about 1,5 years
Bouncer (brown) neo x pitty but my heart was broken 3 months ago when town office had him put down for bitting someone:cry:

Attachments

• P6270026.jpg
    P6270026.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 89
  • bouncer.jpg
    bouncer.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Chop Chop (2).jpg
    Chop Chop (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010080.jpg
    P1010080.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 84
alot of bulldogs have lovely natures its just the owners who have trained the dog to attack anything and anyone they are just as dangerous as a german sheppard or a labrador its just how they are trained and brought up is what affects there nature towards animals and other people they are really lovely dogs my dog is papered has show awards and its father was australian champion 2 years running 05 06 so i know for a fact my dogs line are as pure as they come lol

anyone else with some bulldogs or even some huskys there lovely dogs aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back