Go on... have a laugh...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

oooooooww lol I had my middle finger almost eaten fully once and it hurts like hell I can imagin the pain it caused you

Aw he just wanted a kiss hahah.

I've been bitten by snakes but they've never stayed attatched??
What do you do if that happens, is there anyway to safely get them off you... or do you just have to wait till they relize you arent a mouse lol.

What do you do if that happens

Stick them under a tap or in a bowl of water for a bit :) although not sure how it works if they've swallowed that much..they might not be able to let go?

She held on for about 30 mins, but once she decided she was letting go, my thumb was freed in seconds...

works a treat ant, I tried everything with getting my lil girl capie off when she got me and started eating my finger so under the tap of cold water she went, she let go and looked at me like "what you do that for?" gave her the mouse wile she was wrapped around my hand and she was happy after that. this was second feeding and second bite bloody usless at aiming...

After trying everything form run tap water over my freind snake ,to dunking it in a tub of water, to putting a mouse on the table next to it, to trying to pull open it's mouth as careful as we could, and nothing work. I remember reading where someone once blew cig smoke in a snakes face to get it to release. Being neither of us smoke. We went door to door in his apartment building to we found a smoker. The guy stood back about 3 foot a blew one small puff in the snakes face,and it let go in under 5 seconds. We hate doing it but it work. But after 2 hour we didn't know what else to try.{ I was laughing my butt off for the first hour.} be glad it wasn't a big snake.

thats pretty funny ... i feel left out none of my snakes even have a go at me when i smell like food let alone swollow my hand

A little spray of windex in the side of the mouth. It is safe and makes them release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back