Ouija boards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
let us know how it goes. Whether you meet any spirits or not. just remember to close the board properly.

We played it once, and the lights blew out and it creeped us out. Turns out my mates mum had the heater, dryer and washing machine on at the same time. Was scary at the time though. It was weird though, once we played it in a motel room when we were on a trip, and we were abit drunk at the time.. We walked out of the motel room and there was this lady in the corridor just looking in horror at our room, and the lights started flickering (then again we only paid like 38 dollars for the night LOL) and she started yelling something about black magic and she didnt want to stay anywhere near it and she actually left the place because of us.. Other than that, we didn't really have anything creepy.. Except something we all thought to be a coincidence.. It was something to do with her greatest fear would be shown to us all.. And we didn't have a clue until her nose started bleeding randomly later on and it wouldn't stop, she ran to the bathroom to stick paper in her nose and tripped up the stairs and smacked her mouth, which started bleeding so badly aswell. She needed 7 stitches in her lip, and some nitrate SugarHoneyIcedTea in her nose to stop it bleeding.

EDIT: For those who didn't realise she absolutely hated blood.

Last edited:
dude....no one is stopping from anything, we've heard your opinion, your like the kid who's hopeless at the game on the playground, so you want to take your ball and go home and ruin for everyone. the problem here is it isnt your ball,just go home...:D

I eventually shared my stories. People were trying to stop me from expressing my opinion, it annoyed me. Get over it.

Another story of one of my brother's friends, the guy that cried at the cemetery. Apparently he saw some energy orb thingy, it's got a proper name that I've forgotten. Then some shadowy guy that looked like the wrestler "The Undertaker" stood at the foot of his sister's bed every night for like a month, just staring at her. Obviously, as already said, I don't believe any of these stories. But since this is a thread about sharing them I thought some people might be interested.

I would love to try it with someone that knows what they're doing. I used to see a creature named Kretin that would wander around my house wacthing me when i was younger. He was a demon of sorts, humanoid with bat wings and horns, but apparently was my guardian 'angel', not sure how that works but hey. Haven't seen him since i was about 16, would love to see him again.

I would love to try it with someone that knows what they're doing. I used to see a creature named Kretin that would wander around my house wacthing me when i was younger. He was a demon of sorts, humanoid with bat wings and horns, but apparently was my guardian 'angel', not sure how that works but hey. Haven't seen him since i was about 16, would love to see him again.

On the grass or acid?

ya dont need to do drugs or use ouija boards to see ghosts you just have to open your mind and believe they are real. I have 3 experiences myself and a few other people i know have had some too.

ya dont need to do drugs or use ouija boards to see ghosts you just have to open your mind and believe they are real. I have 3 experiences myself and a few other people i know have had some too.

Yeah it's the same as the old saying "You don't need to drink ro enjoy yourself." It just helps.

I personally would never touch the damn things, better safe than sorry in this case!

[video=youtube;7sjzjyfPJqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sjzjyfPJqA[/video]

This caused a lot of concern with hampton court palace staff. there is a passage about it in the official guide. no one knows what it actually was, but no one was there!

Jason, you just may....................

[video=youtube;9L2lDHNmRFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2lDHNmRFw&NR=1[/video]

...and here's me thinking its all just born, consume, die.... :rolleyes:

It's somewhat depressing to think that when we die we will have nothing better to do than hang around trying to communicate with trippy vego's. Hey hold on, i'm not even dead yet and i'm communicating with trippy vego's right now, that's freaky. Lol

it's somewhat depressing to think that when we die we will have nothing better to do than hang around trying to communicate with trippy vego's. Hey hold on, i'm not even dead yet and i'm communicating with trippy vego's right now, that's freaky. Lol

HAHAHA xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back