reduced melenin,pale pigmentation coastal carpets ,2nd season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PimmsPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Becky and Bucky did the deed again this season,this time with a much improved 22 healthy eggs this time round.i kept a few of last seasons bubs to see how they colour up and they are coming along well.they are getting more black dots on them after each shed as expected but still looking good.the only unfortunatly i think i sold the best 2.i even kept one of the 2 darker ones that hatched and its quite an attractive snake in its own right.
heres some photos of the parents and the egg laying action yesterday morning.

Attachments

• bucky2.jpg
    bucky2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 240
  • becky9.jpg
    becky9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 191
  • becky10.jpg
    becky10.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 138
  • becky11.jpg
    becky11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 159
  • becky12.jpg
    becky12.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 167
last seasons 10 month old bubs.

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 187
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 188
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 154
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 179
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 173
real nice how much will you be charging for a bub when ready

real nice how much will you be charging for a bub when ready
going off how they coloured up last season, if they show any signs of black after their first or second shed, $200.
if there isn't any significant signs of black after their first couple sheds,$400. keeping in mind its a bit of a lottery and i dont know how they will fully colour up.as i said before,i have been updated on 2 others i sold from last year and they are turning out to be screamers and i'm sorry i let them go,but thats how it goes.luck of the draw i guess.
cheers
simon

Awesome news Slimebo,most Coastals dont do much for me,however those are stunning.Defiantly a bit oout of the ordinary....MARK

cheers for the kind words . the adults are a couple of my fav animals in my collection. they have personalities to match.

all 22 hatched and about a quarter of them ar stripey like dad. will post some photos after their first shed. i will be moving all these on as i've kept a couple holdbacks from last season ,so if anyone is interested in getting in early for the best ones,send me a pm.
cheers
simon

Attachments

• bb09hatch.jpg
    bb09hatch.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 80
  • bb09hatch2.jpg
    bb09hatch2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 100
Absolutely gorgeous!! Well done - you must be so proud. I still kick myself for selling a couple of Diamonds I bred a few years ago. Ah well - you'll go crazy if you think about the what-ifs!! That one in the 4th pic is awesome -fell in love with it straightaway. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back