Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Brown Snake Eating a Cunningham Skink.

PB020892.jpg

PB020895.jpg

PB020902.jpg

Thanks Tim.

Great pics, Tim! Is there a story behind them?

Stewart
Yea sure is, whent herping on my birthday during this times i was just getting over the chicken pox,, soo i was really happy just to get out of the house since i was stuck there without going Herping for 2 weeks, soo i went herping at this place were i go occasionally and there is a family of Cunningham Skinks that i allways check on, i whent and saw them because they are at the start of the walk, after seeing them i keept walking then came back when i did come back to see them agian the brown snake had one of the Adults in it's grasp, i was there for about 10 minutes whatching him eat the Cunningham, it was a really great experience to watch a snake in the wild eating something, will probably never have the chance to see that again. I really hope i do because it was awsome.
Thanks Tim.

Gotta keep this thread alive... So I thought I'd add some shots of the first Collett's hatchie of the season :)

Cheers,
Trent.

Attachments

• number 1.jpg
    number 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 166
  • number 2.jpg
    number 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 228
  • number 3.jpg
    number 3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 148
  • number 4.jpg
    number 4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 173
nah its not a captive just snapped some pics of it before releasing it.
beautiful little snakes. i believe coral's primarily feed one reptile eggs and small skinks. so i'd imagine they wouldn't be easy to keep.

smithy.
one more...:)

Last edited:
tazzy gold and a run of the mill tiger from tazzy.....

Attachments

• tazz 082.jpg
    tazz 082.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 148
  • tazz 102.jpg
    tazz 102.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back