Does anyone not drink?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread should of been deleted & gordo banned, I find his thread very offensive & unaustralian! :p

well i think it is unaustralian to go to work on a friday sober, everyone has thursday drinks to celebrate the end of the working week problem is it carries on threw the weeknd then the missus gets the ****s lol

I don't drink.
Then again I'm underaged, but still, I just don't like the smell of alcohol, to me it smells like something the cat dragged in... and then barfed all over...

after this weekend ive decided to give up the grog for about a month.. not long but looking at the squires in my fridge is killing me. if only beer wasnt so yum.

after this weekend ive decided to give up the grog for about a month.. not long but looking at the squires in my fridge is killing me. if only beer wasnt so yum.

Give you a strong tip, wait until after the christmas festivities before taking a break.

nah im designated over christmas and after new years last year im not drinking then... youd think people would learn to not feel me tequila.... im even giving my grog away not the beers but the spirits. need to loose the beer gut aswell

being 19 im drinking constantly every weekend. but ill have periods where i just dont drink to save money and time. really puts a dint in the pocket and to think i couldve bought 2 snakes for one night out! and also i just get really over it for a period, but after a while im so keen to go party.

When i first posted to this thread i had been off the piss for a month...

Its been goin for so long that im back on it and lovin it..

I couldnt do the festive period dry...;)

Is there anyone here that doesn't drink alcohol?

If there is i need some advice. One weekend about a month ago i decided to just have a break and not have any beers. Since then i haven't drunk any grog at all. I still go out to town with all my mates, to the pub, fishing and to sports events and have a pretty good time but i have no desire to drink, like i just don't feel like it. I really used to enjoy drinking and i'm worried that i might not drink again.

So if you don't drink can you tell me why you don't drink and if you have ever gone a long period without drinking can you tell me why you stopped and why you started again.

have to much fun sober

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back