Paranormal Activity warning may contian SPOILERS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabotinage

Reaction score
searched and didnt find anything

anyone else seen this, scariest and sadest movie i have ever seen honestly micah was a pretty cool guy i cant belive the ending!!!
does anyone no where i can find the dianne girls exocism?

also your thoughts on this movie, it has tunred me off doing ouija boards

You know it's not real right? That exorcism thing was just a part of the movie.

I thought it was pretty good, the ending was great.

i havent seen it yet, i intend to, looks good but would you call it a "horror" or " thriller" ?

well people i have talked to in real lfie say its beliveable but everyone on the intenret says its fake....
ive seen alot of messed up stuff on the internet and yes it son toreent sites apperntly there is multiple endings i saw the one with cops but a lot of tlakign but the night times are scary as watch it i na room aloen no lights with headphones on......

edit: its more of a thriller its more psychological espically when you have to alk across pitch dark house down stairs (liek the moive) throght a garage into your room to sleep on the total oppsite side of the house and floor to anybody else :(

Just watched it tonight....

Eh... It had its moments. They showed you alot of what happened in the trailer so that kinda spoiled it so i had a good idea when bits where popping up. The version i watched had the cops at the ending.. It kinda bored me when they had the day scenes just seemed to go on and on...

This Was from Wiki Answers

• The director and writer of the movie actually filmed the movie in his own home that was actually haunted. Of course it wasn't to the same extent, but his home was haunted.

• According to writer/director Oren Peli, he got the idea for the movie after he and his girlfriend bought their first house together. They bought a new suburban tract house, which was still settling. At night, the house could be heard creaking and settling, causing little noises and things to fall off shelves and break. Peli doesn't say whether or not he thought his house was haunted, but that incident is what gave him the idea to write "Paranormal Activity."

• First off, the movie isn't what it seems at all. The first 10 minutes are terrible - to say the least. And then it picks up and it was excellent. This movie isn't 100% the truth; they fabricated the story to make it seem more creepy. There is some truth to this script. Definitely check it out!
Paranormal Activity (2009) | Official Movie Site & Trailer < You can read more about the movie here =)

it wasnt a bad movie, worth watching, it did have a lot of holes in it though.... but for a real low budget film which has already made many many millions i'd say the makers dont really care about our opinions now...

The movie is fictional play on a true haunting of a home. The possessing of Katie is fictitious. Both characters are fictitious as is the entire storyline. At the end of the film, it explains that, don't people know how to read?

Excellent film, I love it.

first time i watched it i lost my breath a few times.
second time round I had a keen eye for any flaws.
where she is pulled out of her bed by an 'unknown' force, if you look closely you can see what looks to be a rope pull tight before she is wrenched out of bed.
Also, there is no way that the police department would release footage of them killing someone dead.

The movie is clearly fake, but definately worth the watch.

Hahaha, I came into it expecting to get scared but i didn't get scared at all. What a let down.

"killing someone dead."

i wasnt aware killing someone could accomplish anything but death !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back