Paranormal Activity warning may contian SPOILERS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, meant to say shooting someone dead.

but you know what I meant.

There is a couple of different endings.

i thought it was a great movie....the version at the movies is much better than the other 3 floating around....there r a few different scenes and endings in them

considering they made the whole film for around $15000,and now look how much theyv raked in....good on em!

[video=youtube;vVRHOhLP-aA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA&feature=related[/video]
now this is a movie im waiting for based on truth.. looks creepy...

the movie is based on found footage (real) if people dont believe this okay just think did you see any credits. NO.

no its not its 100% fake
even the director admits that
its just filmed to make it look like that
of course they are going to say if based on real events so that everyone in the movie theater sit there thinking that oh crap this actually happens this might happen to me, so im not going to sleep tonight im going to cruise the inter net looking for information in this movie and it gets more and more popular
till everyones goes hey wait what the hell where we thinking ..zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

it looks a bit suss to me :S but i havn't seen it so i don't know wht its actually about.
could u compare it to other horror films like dawn of the dead or friday the 13th? lol dawn of the dead scared the crap out of me :|

there is 2 different endings the cinema and then the downloaded the downloaded one (which i saw) ending is alot different she doesnt throw micahs body 50 foot and it stays beliveable (if your open minded about this sort of stuff)

There are 2 different endings. This movie was released straight to DVD in 2007. After the crap response, they redid it with the "theatrical ending" (without cops). If your wanting to watch the other version, don't bother. Only the last 30 secs or so is different. I regret downloading both versions, whatta waste of bandwidth lol

My son saw it yesterday, and i admit he doesnt watch too many scarey movies, but he said he **** himself and that parts were very scarey. Or maybe thats cause his girlfriend was with him and being 14 they probably were playing on the scarey bits so they could cuddle lol...

the movie is based on found footage (real) if people dont believe this okay just think did you see any credits. NO.

I just watched this (sorry to dredge up an old thread).

I actually liked the movie... But as for it being real found footage ummmmmm (where's the roll eyes smiley?)

Anyway - there was the alternate ending - but I watched the original (this possibly assumes that the footage is 100% real that it has alternate endings).

But... here's my question... After the 'no' credits roll (the all characters are fictitious jargon came up) but then the screen went blank and for a good few minutes the 'noise' when the demon pops in was just going.... But then nothing... like nothing at all! I fast forwarded... but nothing!

Anyhow - very cool - enjoyable - not as good as the blair witch perhaps - but quite a decent psychological thriller that I had to watch when my GF wasn't around or she'd never ever sleep again...

The boy friend was a dick head ahahaahah was some freaky **** ahaha but defintately fake

I watched it today, very disappointing. Very boring, not very scary as people say it is.

I know, not scary at all, it makes you jump just as if sum1 was jumping out from behind a tree, but it doesn't give you nightmares. I was very dissappointed when i saw it.

Will

Wish I saw this thread before wasting my time watching such a lame
movie. Tried the full effect, home alone with the lights off too.
So so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back