My Bredli (I'm Proud lol)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonwolf

Reaction score
Just showing off my 10 mth old Bredli I purchased from Brent a few months ago.
Canth is a lovely natured python and I think he's coming along nicely. Thanks Brent, you do breed some beautiful pythons.

Have a beautiful day, Kyles

That is the most striking Bredli photo I have seen...is that just after shed or is it like that most times?...anyway beautiful snake.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. This pic was taken on my phone camera (2mp) and it seems to muck about with colours. He is nicely coloured but not quite so bright as in the 3rd pic. :eek: I haven't done any altering of the photos though - the grass is the right colour.
I took him out for some sun time after he shed and I thought he looked more coloured than usual.......maybe it's the sunlight?
Dull or bright I still think he's gorgeous.:D

Last edited:
Ive got one of his sisters - very happy with her too :) She is really colouring up well

Ive got one of his sisters - very happy with her too :) She is really colouring up well

That's great to hear Chickenlover. So does that make us related somehow? :lol::lol::lol:.
I'd love to see some pics of yours.

:D She's a sweetie Chickenlover, I bet she has a lovely personality too.

Thanks Largeheaded and Gozz, I really appreciate your comments.

Brigsy!!!!! where have you been boy??? 0.o And you're wrong matey..ALL snakes are EXTRAORDINARY....IMHO :D

Bredli-

Pic - of the Breeding Pair
The bredli are looking nice guys.

Attachments

• S5000640.jpg
    S5000640.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back