Clutch ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just took the last childreni out of the SIM tub , cleaned it and stuck it away as i thought i was done for this season , but found another 9 spotted eggs this morning , so straight back into the SIM and into the inc ....
Any one else get spotteds this late in the year ??

Attachments

• IMGP6209.jpg
    IMGP6209.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 91
Cheers Jason , still a nice surprise though , she had been back to full feeds so was not expecting it .

My spotted dropped her eggs on the 6/11 and i thought
that was pretty late. Just goes to show nothing is set in
concrete when it comes to reptiles.

Do how did the SIM tubs go Dicky? Any issues with them or they work a treat?

Do how did the SIM tubs go Dicky? Any issues with them or they work a treat?

The clutch hatched at 46 days , Exactly the same time as the last clutch i did using water and a sistema tub .
I did notice a few eggs got a little damp where the eggs touch the side of the dividers in the SIM tub , this did not happen with my sistema set up .
But it worked perfectly fine , i;ll post up about the second clutch in it if i remember .

The clutch hatched at 46 days , Exactly the same time as the last clutch i did using water and a sistema tub .
I did notice a few eggs got a little damp where the eggs touch the side of the dividers in the SIM tub , this did not happen with my sistema set up .
But it worked perfectly fine , i;ll post up about the second clutch in it if i remember .

Sounds pretty good, cheers. How did you suspend the eggs in the Sistema, a piece of eggrate grill or something?
The SIM sounds like a good alternative anyway.
Congrats on the hatchies & new clutch, hope you get em all feeding ok.

Sounds pretty good, cheers. How did you suspend the eggs in the Sistema, a piece of eggrate grill or something?
The SIM sounds like a good alternative anyway.
Congrats on the hatchies & new clutch, hope you get em all feeding ok.

Just used a plastic tray worked the same way as the SIM just does not look as good , but as long as the eggs hatch i dont mind ;)

wow very nice dicky. do the eggs form mould on them in the SIM's container after becoming a lil moist or is it pretty much illiminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back