Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Definate

Yeh P73 thats a handsome red orange worm,ile have to put one on the wishlist! that one of mine may well colour up fully in future,hopefully get blue patches on it that stand out like Bretts when the red is replaced maybe,has a blue tail and some bluish on its nose thats similar so it might get there :)

Thanx Zulu,yours is certaintly a stunner,i would love one that stayed just like yours..Once i find out the sex on mine i plan to get the opposite sex..Hopefully in time i might have some yellow-red worms,defiantly worth wishing....MARK

well to my amazement i went to work this morning and my little girl was yellow came home tonight and she is completely green, no yellow at all.... no pics yet hopefully soon. amazing animals

Wow fidzy! That must have been strange when you walked in the door and saw him! About time though! :D Amazing how different they all are in that respect. Look forward to the pics!

well to my amazement i went to work this morning and my little girl was yellow came home tonight and she is completely green, no yellow at all.... no pics yet hopefully soon. amazing animals

Thats craaaazzzy! Although I thought I saw some pics not long ago and she was looking a bit speckled?!?

I stand corrected, I just saw your for sale thread (which is where i saw the pics) and although she was a dirty yellow, she was still yellow :)

Zulu, I LOVE the colour of yours!!!
Mine is from Jamie also, hatched in January.
He/she went into this cage last weekend!!!
Cheers
Toni

Attachments

• BABIES!! 001.jpg
    BABIES!! 001.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 92
  • BABIES!! 002.jpg
    BABIES!! 002.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 99
  • BABIES!! 003.jpg
    BABIES!! 003.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 106
  • BABIES!! 007.jpg
    BABIES!! 007.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 79
re Definate

Need some more pics of that red worm 73 !

Fidzy thats a fast colour change look forward to seeing it mate!

Benson,thats a good looking green,the cage is impressive with the natural branches,hows it heated? Look at the greens from jamie stuart and they are very good,each one ive seen is different and interesting,hes got another couple of clutches this season,hope he gets a digital camera for xmas!

Thanks Zulu.
Its heated by one of the heat panels you make yourself, with heat cord. Jamie's own design. And its working beautifully. We have had the enclosure running for about 4 weeks, to get rid of the odours from the glue. The whole inside is lined with vinyl.
The little gtp has settled in so well, he ate the day after he went in there. yay.

Heres a few more just for Zulu,not much happening on the colour situation thou..Very nice Benson,Jamie certaintly breeds some top quality Chondros....MARK

Attachments

• 101_2094.jpg
    101_2094.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 101_2059.jpg
    101_2059.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 42
  • 101_1180.jpg
    101_1180.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54
Due to popular demand here's Fugly

001.jpg
jul26008800x600.jpg

Ta Da!!!!!!
OMG.... sorry for the late post guys, but have only just read the thread...that is Fugly alright Rams...I think the ugliest i've seen....LMAO
But it's just like the old "ugly duckling" nursery rhyme! Ummmm, just like me as a teenager.... :lol: Here's a comparison pic of my little one from last season.

Attachments

• GTP Feb 09.jpg
    GTP Feb 09.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 87
  • GTP june2009small.jpg
    GTP june2009small.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 80
I cant seem to actually get he-shes true colour,although its getting alot lighter,so hopefully some colour change will happen soon rather than later....MARK

Attachments

• 101_2094.jpg
    101_2094.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 101_2092.jpg
    101_2092.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 49
re Definate

Thanks Benson ,the old jamies self made heating panel trick hey,dam thats a good idea,the cage you made up has a pleasing look to it.

Thanks for the pics of the little red P73,they certainly are impressive youngsters,one day ile get the red worm!

re Definate

Looks like a lime green and blue Dicky, delicious !!!

Not only the chondro is nice Brett, but the pics are so crisp mate...I can't believe the pics in the post before this one, the close ups....their amazing clarity..oh happy b'day the other day...lol sorry bout the late comments, haven't been on in a while! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back