lost my doggy =(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hozy6

Reaction score
i recently put up a thread about bulldogs and showed some pics of my bully sunny well today we went for a walk and he got bitten not badly just a love bite and he shook it off didnt even break the skin anyway something must of clicked in his head and he attacked me this arvo and he has to be put down he was my best mate im not happy he took chunks out of my legs arms and back

Attachments

• 13122009(009).jpg
    13122009(009).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 13122009(005).jpg
    13122009(005).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 106
Heya, I know it’s hard to see that happen, wether the animal was sick, aggressive or just couldn’t be looked after anymore. It’s totally fine to be devastated about it, I know sometimes people will lay into you and say ‘oh it’s just a (insert critter here), you can always get a new one’, ‘why are you crying over something that attacked you’, etc. Bugger those people and be sad for as long as you need to be, this was a friend to you.

hozy............ I am so very sorry to hear of your babys plight. I am always wary of certain breed dogs because of their nature, but it's just so sad when ones own pet, no matter what it is, comes to this kind of end. RIP little one, hozy, I am sending you a PM

Thats so sad mate you must be devistated & I agree 110% with AMY's post...

It's such a shame that you have to have him put to sleep :(

Sounds to me like the dog that bit yours should be dealt with as well!..

Itbites.......... I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!!

my dog took care of him i tryed to break it up but it was over in a matter of seconds i had the option of giving it back to the breeder but he wuldnt have anything to do with him he only wanted to get seamon off of him b4 he got put down which i told him to get *****ed

thats awfull... the death of a pet is devastating but your circumstance just makes it that much harder in my eyes... my heart goes out to u xx

Omg that is horrible to hear. It really is heartbreaking when I see these kinda threads. My heart goes out to you.
Rest in Peace puppy. And remember, after the dark there will be a "Sunny" day.

Ps. Sunny looked like a beautiful dog and his name really suits him.

Chin up
Kevin

had the option of giving it back to the breeder but he wuldnt have anything to do with him he only wanted to get seamon off of him b4 he got put down which i told him to get *****ed

I would of said the same.. Awful to hear. 1 year ago, my dog had to be put down too due to him being aggressive to anyone who would come near him, accept me, he would even bite and attack my mum and brother, we shared a strong bond. I know how you feel. How old was he?

I would of said the same.. Awful to hear. 1 year ago, my dog had to be put down too due to him being aggressive to anyone who would come near him, accept me, he would even bite and attack my mum and brother, we shared a strong bond. I know how you feel. How old was he?

he was just over 2 he was fine he was a show dog he not long ago came back from a show his father was australian champion

that must suck so much, i feel 4 u man. my dogs dd got put down 4 the same thing, jumped the fence and bit a ranger.

Will

always a sad thing to put an animal close to u down ... i can't even imagine what ur going thru ... sorry to hear that mate ...

did he do any major damage to ur arms and legs??

Thats terrible, he was so beautiful.
I have a BT too, and its odd to hear as BTs arnt naturally very aggressive (except to other dogs of course)
Was there something that sparked him you think?

Sorry for your loss mate, I feel totally for you.
I picked up the ashes for my dog today, Was a sad day. He had to be put down because he was riddled with cancer. RIP Achilles & Sunny.

Was there something that sparked him you think?

The taste of blood probably sparked it, sometimes they just go into a frenzy.

sorry to hear hozy. i know how you feel. four years ago shia, my bull mastiff x, turned around and bit me on the face. we had to get her put down. i still have her collar and think of her all the time.
i know it doesn't feel like it, but when you're ready you will get another dog and it will become your new best friend and things will work out
maybe shia and sunny are hanging out together now comparing how tough they are... :)

Sorry for your loss.

Did you find out what triggered the aggression? Did you get in contact with a professional trainer & get him accessed or did you go straight to the needle? It’s a shame the breeder turned your back on you & the dog. I wouldn’t deal with this breeder again, a good breeder sticks with their dogs for life.

Hope you heal well & don't let this put you off this breed and dogs in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back