Lost reptiles found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to know what each reptile is getting fed? Maybe how many scales they have.

Mike

no but can you tell me its shedding history and what colour its eyes are ???

but seriously i think it is a great thing you are doing .

More lost reptiles

Lost reptiles found
Victorian lost reptiles home, Animals found

Currently the Victorian lost reptiles home has found reptiles in the following suburbs and is looking to find the original owners.

November: Oakleigh
December: Narre warren
December: Clayton
December: Frankston
December:
Blackburn
December: Surrey Hills

If you live in these suburbs and have lost a reptile recently please contact:

Michael Alexander
03 59619183
or
[email protected]

These are a few tips to help prevent the escape of your pet and if it has escaped, the return.
- Microchip your pet reptile, we scan all reptiles that come in when they get a vet check.
- Report it lost with DSE
- Never leave pet reptiles unattended when giving then sun basking sessions, reptiles are very quick when they need to be and very good at hiding and often will be gone if you’re not keeping an eye on them.
- Make sure your enclosure is escape proof; old or loose air vents and sliding doors are the most common cause of escape. Always double or triple check you have closed and latched the enclosure.
- If you have lost a pet reptile check the surrounding areas very thoroughly; under couches, in and behind book shelves, behind the TV e.c.t. Also re-check the enclosure as reptiles may find small gaps in cage furniture to hide in or even in the lighting fixtures.
- Drop leaflets in the surrounding houses notifying them that you have lost your friendly pet reptile and they should contact you if they see it.
If you have not found the reptile within 12 hours please notify us, we will take down your details and the species lost and let you know immediately if we do find it. You can also check her on the Aussie Python Forum as we post lost reptiles up regularly

haven't lost any herps, but just wondering... what happens to the animals if they aren't claimed? i hope they aren't put down or anything

haven't lost any herps, but just wondering... what happens to the animals if they aren't claimed? i hope they aren't put down or anything

Yeah actually, I'd love to know that too.
Do you release them into the wild after a period of time, keep them, sell them etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back