Our Original Song

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

Yesterday, I professionally recorded with my "band" The Creatures Rose for the first time! It was so fun!!

Check out our original song. Sorry for the bad quality, we will put up a better one later.

[video=youtube;IUTOdsWCWG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUTOdsWCWG4[/video] :)

Please rate/subscribe/comment for support!

Rosabella :)

Sounds great Rosabella :) the violin is a little too loud so it's hard to hear what you're singing, but it has a really nice melody. Well done :)

Fantastic, love it great sound let us know when we can buy the MP3 :D Glad to here you weren't just another britney I wanna be just like gwen give me money I love pastie sparkling vampires.
Awesome, very impressed.
Keep us updated on any new stuff
Thanks for sharing.
Phil

Oh thanks :) When the prof. recording is done, we are going to go on iTunes! (fingers crossed :))

Catchy chorus girls, you could easily turn that into a neat pop song using the standard 3.30 minute duration and standard pop arrangements. Great job.

Hey Twin rivers, whats wrong with Britney ? "Baby one more time" huge song, I still miss playing it..

wow.....very impressive and you guys are still so young,big future,keep it up and yeah keep us informed...:p

hey, great job! sounds awesome! reminds me of Kimya Dawson / Mouldy Peaches style of music. Love it.

I think it sounded great! :D very different sound to what you normally hear too, very original. So when does your first album get into stores? :D

I think it sounded great! :D very different sound to what you normally hear too, very original. So when does your first album get into stores? :D

Clearly you don't listen to enough independent music :p

I wasn't expecting to like this, but I kinda did! Can't wait to hear the final recording :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back