• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

diamond X female free to experienced home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddowse

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i have a 4 year old female diamond thats free to a good home with someone thats experienced .

the reason i want to give her away is because since we got her as a yearling she has had a nasty streak and randomly turn on you (assuming you dont get bitten trying to get her out) and now she has had her last chance !! she attacted my male (for the second time ) and constricted him untill he passed out. i dont what to loose him as he was my first and is super calm .

other than her personality she is a beautiful python that is very healthy with a rich gold colour,
she was sold to me as a diamond python but my vet thinks she may have a bit of coastal in her.
and he says shes just one of those pythons that has a bad streak ( i have tryed everything with her but once she started constricting while biting i gave up )
so if you have a spare enclosure and have had pythons for a long time it would be great if you could take her off my hands, i dont want to put her down because its not her fault and im hesitent to give her to a newbie as you all know they get big and extreamly strong.

cranbourne west

sorry but know i wont post her

rather than pm ing me please email me on
[email protected]
'or call me on

Last edited by a moderator:
sold (well not sold but someones picking her up tomorrow )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back