Dealers WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleys

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this or if its under the right subject but I'll ask any way does anyone on here breed stimies or know a dealer from whom I can purchase a stimmy for a good price?

Cheers Ashley

pilbara pythons mate there out your way and a sponser

yeah thats why I was asking if anyone knew any good breeders or dealers

They are all generally around the same price, $350 - 400. I doubt you'll find cheaper, If you do let us know

Ashley
We are doing January Stimsons specials at $250 with free freight.
The Stimsons available have not been listed on our site as of yet though.

Regards Dave

We are doing January Stimsons specials at $250 with free freight.
The Stimsons available have not been listed on our site as of yet though.

Regards Dave

Are you selling hatchies? and can you please PM me the details when you put them up

Cheers Ashley

try reptile traders or as of now reptile and grow on dixon road in rockingham ask a guy called ken i got my stimmie off him.

yeah i have dealt with ken , he's good.. the DEC have a list of approved breeders they sent me with my licence

You wont get a better deal than $250 from Pilbara pythons.(unless someone is giving them away) I got a carpet from them. Great looking specimen and awesome feeder.
Otherwise look at West Aussie Reptiles, Reptile Trader or post an add on trueblue saying your in the market for a stimi!

Ok thanks for that but pilbara pythons are selling them for $250 but they dont say whether they're hatchies or adults they only say the size how big is a hatchy?

i got my south west carpet from pilbra pythons and he really good. he was freindly the first time i handled him to he was 6 months old when i got him and fed well to.

how big does it say they are my swc was 400mm at 6 months stimmies would probly be a bit smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back