ATTENTION: ive changed my username

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greeny1

Reaction score
hi everyone
just letting you all know that ive changed my username from thegreenies to greeny1. i canged it because i never liked my old username and i was always too lazy to change it. then i thought i shouldnt be so lazy so i changed it
cheers
mark

Oh so that's why it's different! I was sick with worry.. now I can sleep again!

thats alright. i thought i better as it would be confusing for most of you. especially the ones of you with a lower IQ. lol

i also want to change mine but im too lazy

I'm changning my name too. I decide waruikazi is too hard, you may now call me mexicanukulelelovemaster.

yippee!! i always wanted "thegreenies" but was too lazy to ask you to change your nick :)

You've ispired me to go and change my jocks. I've been lazy too. Now I feel much better.

hi everyone
just letting you all know that ive changed my username from thegreenies to greeny1. i canged it because i never liked my old username and i was always too lazy to change it. then i thought i shouldnt be so lazy so i changed it
cheers
mark

thats so awesome dude :lol:
they should make this thread a sticky, is it too late to change the aps calendar?
let us know if you change your username again, like, you know, you have another energy burst :)

Too many of you green people

Greeny1
Greenrx7
thegreenies

I'm sick of hearing the word GREEN!!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back