Have you had a good year (2009) ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My year was up and down.
I had 2 deaths in the family (My uncle & my dog) & my Mum lost an excellent paying job which makes everything harder of course, especially around Christmas time haha.
But then again, I finally got myself into TAFE and began a new part of my teenage life:) I also have kept my job this entire year (woo) & made lots of new friends and got closer to ones I already had, however I did lose a few.

I'm really hoping 2010 goes better than this year has, and it's probably gonna be my last year on the Coast :( :( So i gotta make it a good one!

This year has probably been my worst yet in life (karma's got some splainin to do!!!), so yea, cammmon 2010!

You deserve only good things Thals!

Here's hoping next year belongs to you hun xo

Hey Fritz same with me ! Two of my Aunties passed away this year.

But i was able to get into the TTI and get a few new reptiles. So tbh its been up and down so i hope year 11 (not for you of course) and 2010 bring some goodness our way !

It's been pretty good for me.

Got two pythons :D had my last year of Primary School, met heaps of cool APS peoples, and yeah :)

09 started pretty low in my favourite years list... but from about October onward its been getting better and better :) Bring on 2010!

This year was definitely crap for me... few ups, mostly downs :lol: seems I have my own personal butterfly effect, just as something remotely goes right it either crashes around me or something else fails...

Got next year to look forward too, I'm turning 18, I have a florist traineeship and it's my last year of school :D so here's hoping it's better than this one (though that won't be hard :lol: )

Well ive had quite a miserable 6months just gone,ive lost the woman whom ive spend 18years together,so to me its a very hard time,especially this time of year..MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back