Orangie / Red Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nicely coloured bredli!!! "indicus" used to breed them like that quite often along with nice classic bredli with nice red colourhowever someone else has the breeders now.

Here's a pic of one he sold to Bob W who should've bred hypo to hypo by now.Has anyone else paired 2 hypo bredli and were the results?

Attachments

• DSC00528.JPG
    DSC00528.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 149
Now thats a Hypo Bredli !!!
beautiful snake Baden.....very envious.
David.

I *EFFIN WANT ONE!

ill pay 2k for that snake, serious..... that is the most beautiful colouration on a snake ive ever seen! :D

BROWNS - would love to see more pics of that stunner u posted up

this is my little baby, very nice solar i want it

DSC03153.jpg

Here is a few of Badens line.

They are absolute crackers and have great tempermanents. They haven't shed for awhile and haven't lost any colour. When they do shed i'll post better pics, was in a hurry tonight. Badens a top bloke to deal with and very down to earth and knowledgable.

And his animals, well they speak for themselves in relation to colour and quality.

I had the chance to see in the flesh the animal pictured at the start of the thread when i picked my guys up, and not even that picture does him justice for colour. I reckon if he has any more up for sale they'll go faster then you can blink, a top line of bredli for sure.

1st two are the female and the rest is the male who has some solid banding through the lower part of its body.
I am wrapped with these guys.

Attachments

• HBF1.JPG
    HBF1.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 103
  • HBF2.JPG
    HBF2.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 121
  • HBM1.JPG
    HBM1.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 89
  • HBM2.JPG
    HBM2.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 97
  • HBM3.JPG
    HBM3.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 97
I have 2 of Badens line :D
They're lookin good, but in the end they're my babies and they could turn black all over for all I care now that I'm attatched to them ^_^

STUNNING baden, all the animals of urs i've seen have always been so nice looking.

Will

wow, thats a stunning bredli!! (actually theres lots of nice pics in this thread)

i got 2 'hypos' a couple of years ago, they started off looking really hypo and now theyre totally classic.
a bit disappointing considering a said i was happy to pay any price for perfection. :(

Orangie red's brother

Here's "yommy's" brother to [orangie red] in the opening post...cheers solar 17 [Baden]
4393506387_d12851c2aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back