Police Damage Public Property*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Can you believe how irresponsible the QLD police can be?

I was walking down the street and I saw a cop car knock over a fire hydrant... *

copsknockoverhydrant.jpg

To my surprise, the cops ran away without fixing the problem! *

Copsdoarunner.jpg

After the cops had left, the kids came out of the houses to play in the fountain :lol: *

Childrenplay.jpg

* Story may be fictional and be a complete misrepresentation of the events actually photographed... but I bet even with this message some users will believe it.

They are just doing ther job..

if they would have got out of the car they might have caught a cold. (not typical of cops these days).

Regards Ntvnm ;)

Well well well, would you look at that lol

damn Turnip munchers..

:p

He's allowed to water his lawn after 4pm, leave him alone

I'd still believe it after your message considering the crap I copped this morning (great boxing day)
*Defected for not having the sequence order written on my gearknob LMFAO.
48hrs to have it replaced HAHA

* For real lol

I'd still believe it after your message considering the crap I copped this morning (great boxing day)
*Defected for not having the sequence order written on my gearknob LMFAO.
48hrs to have it replaced HAHA

* For real lol
OBVIOUSLY that NSW copper didnt get a leg over for Chrissy :lol:

How stupid ...more money for the boys in blue end of 2010 Xmas bash ...:rolleyes:
I wouldve been so .............well put it this way my fine would have included 'other things' ..if that was me in your case ..gonna get a fine ,may as well make it worth while ;)

Well I just made a BIG sticker about 15x15cm in the gear selection sequence and stuck it on my dash lol
Now they can't say a driver will get confused if the gear sequence is not visible, because it really stands out LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back