Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little bit insecure of myself I have to be honest, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with sharing photos. But I love seeing others, it’s great to know the face of who you are talking to.
I think I always get this image in my head of what someone looks like and then when I actually see them they look absolutely nothing like what I expected! haha
zkjy1h.jpg
vgjv4z.jpg
2qjw3ed.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE Kate!!! And it’s so funny that you should say that coz I have had this argument with someone who said she thought I looked like Madonna (yeah I don’t know what she’s talking about either) so I said as a joke that I looked like Kate Winslet (because who is more amazingly beautiful than Kate?) and the argument began. Ever since then so many people have suddenly started telling me I actually look like her! I’m gonna be telling my friend about this straight away!

I accidentally made it too big! I’ll smallify it and put it back up...

Okay it’s taken me over an hour, but I finally reloaded the last picture after my epic fail the first time
Edit- I did it again! I was so sure I made it smaller this time!

Don't mean to sound ditsy but I have no idea who Kate Winslet is :lol:

I've always been referred to as the devil herself, no idea why ;)
k12e5x.jpg

Yeah I can’t quite put my finger on why people would call you that...
Haha Kate Winslet is the lady from Titanic, and she was in Quills with the orgasmic Joaquin Phoenix, and a million other movies that I can’t remember the names of. I WISH I looked like her!

Last edited:
Wow I can’t believe you’ve never heard of her, here’s a picture of her.
http://allhairstyleshaircuts.com/images/Kate_Winslet_523174.jpg
I love her! If I was a man...
*ahem* aaaanyway, I am making ONE more attempt at trying to reload the last picture, and then I give up-
14sz39l.jpg

Look Amy i don't mean to sound rude and if this question is crossing a line then just say juniper berry and i wont ask anymore questions. In your photos... well... Do you actually have legs or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back