Back into it!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilelove

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, have been out of the reptile world for a while, left Qld 2 years ago after havingto sell my 4 pythons as I was moving to perth and was unable to import them due to the restrictions on pythons over here. Just about to make my enclosure as I am looking to buy a bearded dragon soon. WOW not a huge range of supplies or breeders here. I know I cant import pythons from over east but I am looking into what species i can import into WA. If anyone knows of a good contact over this way that would be awesome also any info on import of reptiles into Wa would be great, glad to be back:D

You can only import what's on the list and what you're licenced for -http://www.dec.wa.gov.au/content/category/43/378/1988/

To import reptiles you'll need a permit. Most of the time it's cheaper to import as alot of the animals here are very pricey still!

I don't think you can import any reptiles, even those you can keep have to be sourced from within WA.

I don't think you can import any reptiles, even those you can keep have to be sourced from within WA.

Pythons can't be imported but frogs, lizards and turtles on our list can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back