Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Matt-

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was on the Gold Coast for Christmas and decided to pay the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary a visit seeing I hadn't been there in about 15 years, prooved to be a good day out...and they also have the best looking lacie I have ever seen! Thought Id share a couple of pics I took. Cheers

http://g.imageshack.us/img341/dsc0036m.jpg/1/

Nice shots :D I particularly like the one of the sulphur crested for some reason. Might see if I can go have a look around again :)

the eagle shots look great, nice camera work. and i agree with you on that lacie, it looks great, and a decent size on it too :D

You're an excellent photographer! The action shot of the eagle (photo no. 4) particularly impressed me. All the photos taken there are easily publication quality. I also love the eastern water dragon- my sister used to keep two of those, they were really neat.

yes they do have a particually good pair of coastals. BIG! they are. got up close with them. that lacie is really nice too. i live just around the corner from there and is good to go there often. you can go in after 4 pm and feed lorikeets for free. awesome

Yeah Scott, I fed the Lorikeets early in the morning, I don't think it was free.. But was sooo fun.

Wow Matty... you always take such good photos ! I really like the eagle photo, the way you can see the feathers curving in flight, amazing !

wow! great shots matt, i love the 1st monitor pic, and that eagle one that jay is talking about (i think).

Will

yes they do have a particually good pair of coastals. BIG! they are. got up close with them. that lacie is really nice too. i live just around the corner from there and is good to go there often. you can go in after 4 pm and feed lorikeets for free. awesome

**chuckle**
I work just down the road......

Thanks for the kind words :D If anyone is looking for a photographer Im looking for work ;) lol

Why is that lacie blue????? sweet photos mate, is it just me or is that eagle being pinned down and trying to fly away in the last shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back