Who said cats are all cold blooded herp killers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This is my cat with my dragon
Muddles(cat) was rolling over to submit and rubbing up against the dragon, i thought this was cool as previously the cat was scared crapless of her
In fact the only one who showed aggression was the dragon:rolleyes:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Attachments

• 100_1423.jpg
    100_1423.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_1425.jpg
    100_1425.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I wouldnt risk it, but that is cool. wild cats do kill stuff, most cats outdoors kill stuff. if its indoors its fine, you are a resoponsible owner and keep yours indoors dont you? I am hugely anti-cat and dont like outdoor cats, indoor cat is fine though, as I have previously stated.

I wouldnt risk it, but that is cool. wild cats do kill stuff, most cats outdoors kill stuff. if its indoors its fine, you are a resoponsible owner and keep yours indoors dont you? I am hugely anti-cat and dont like outdoor cats, indoor cat is fine though, as I have previously stated.

Off course i let my cats out, how else would they make friends with the natives:p
We live in a multicultural society James get used to it:p

good on you hooglabah, we need more people like you ;) now the flaming and hate will begin.

I hope your joking about letting it out lol and I dont understand the multicultural comment, cats are animals not people lol

No wonder the dragon was aggressive..probably stressed him out to the max!
Yeah i just did it for a second for the photo
She actually just sat there and only reared up when the cat tried to kiss her
But dont worry Sel i this is a first and last

I’m sure he was joking about making friends with the native critters.
That’s a mega cute picture

I totally agree with VixenBabe and Puddlefish..... we can all go hunting together!:D

Why does every thread that has the mention of a cat have some loser try and turn into a Cat Hating Thread! :evil: Humans are the WORST creatures to native wildlife so if we use your logic...........

Sorry.... got a tad off track.:rolleyes:

Gekoman123.... what a beautiful moment to capture!! Thank you for sharing it with us!:)

Pretty much the exception that proves the rule.

Be warned it will end in tears.. and it won't be the cat coming off second best!

Thanks princess
I tried to get the one when he was carrying her around in his mouth like a chaffuer but i was not quick enough:p

They are beautiful pics and not ALL cats will kill, some actually interact. Mine all do with our birds. Even the kittens don't stalk them, been a little worried about introducing them to the snakes though, they may think they are toys.

i shoot cats on sight when out hunting.
Agreed LOL! but i dont hunt 8( also it could be causing a great deal of unnecessary stress on your dragon? because remember...they fall prey to the cats all the time in the wild therefore are naturally enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back