Engaged!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShnakeyGirl

Reaction score
As of last night, I'm officially engaged, diamond ring and all!

My fiiance, ReptilianGuy proposed to me on the beach in Inverloch last night by writing my name and 'will you marry me?' in the sand, it was very romantic.

I've attached some pics of my beautiful ring

myring.JPG

myring2.JPG

myring3.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Best wishes for your future together.:D

Your engagement ring is very beautiful.

Congratulations!! all the best for your future together,..
& by the way nice ring :)

Congratulations....GORGEOUS...ring. Did you choose it or was it a surprise ?? Have you set a wedding date ??? I....LOVE...weddings and everything that goes with them. All the very best to you and your beloved. xxx Annie

Thanks everybody. We haven't set a date as yet, we're looking at mid 2011 as we have a bit of saving to do and we want to get married in Port Douglas, so we thought it best to allow ourselves a bit of extra time to save and to arrange an interstate wedding

nnawwwww congratulations
i was engaged once. my ring now lives happily on the bottom of the ocean:lol:
seriously tho
congrats

Congratulations, how exciting.
Sounds so romantic. If he did that and picked such a beautiful ring all by himself he is definetly a keeper!;)

Heartiest congratulations to both of you! Beautiful ring, and such a lovely way to be asked!! Lucky girl! All the best for your futures together.

all the best ,remember its a two way street ....only one seems to hit alot more speed humps and round abouts .... :)

congratulations!!!!! i just recently proposed to melly88 on xmas day and she said yes !

congrats, just think of how many herps u could by with that ring ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back