The step mother story...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allies_snakes

Reaction score
My dad's partner, shall we call her 'the money grabbing blood luster' apparently entered a competition on the local radio a couple of weeks ago and was so desparate to win it, didnt think for all of a second of the outcome and entered the names of as many people she could think of so she would have a chance of winning $800.

As karma would be, as we do not see eye to eye. She had stupidly entered my name as part of her money making scheme as well...and wouldnt you believe it!... LOW and BEHOLD guess who won! Yessss..me! The evil step childult..:evil:

Unbeknown to me, apparently she has been ringing the station claiming to be me trying to see if they will just mail it to her or have 'someone else pick it up' and they said, being a major prize, I have to come in person with correct ID..

Now..the plot thickens..The money grabbing blood luster has had to fess up to my dad about what she has done and has weasled him into ringing me to come and claim it, but not only that, she entered that I live at someone else's address on the sunshine coast, so, I also have to explain why I dont have that address on my current license..:rolleyes:

She has asked if I will drive from brisbane to the sunshine coast to the radio station, produce my ID tell them the fake address etc to claim it and bring it to her grasping grubby claws.

Dad said if I do that, she would kindly pay my petrol cost to and from the sunny coast..oh the joy of doing her such a kindly festive favour! He told her she should offer me a share and she nearly bit his head off with her salivating fanged fliptop head..so you can see his and my dilemma.. :rolleyes:

Do I:

A. Go and claim it and give it to her
B. Go and claim it and demand a share
C. Go and claim it and keep it
D. Dont claim it and let her suffer
E. Fess up to the radio station that they have been done over by a fraudster, name and shame

Im interested in what YOU would do?

This is merely for fun and to keep her hanging on...so, please take this anyway you like, personally, I wont take this too serious as Im just curious, feeling a bit evil and wounded...and have WAYYYYY to much time on my hands at the moment. :D

lol i would go with E , that is what i would do if my step mum did it to me. I dont particularly like her lol

Go and claim it, then give her half and if she complains say you deserve it seeings she has involved you in fraud

Keep it, Your evil step mum shouldn't be rewarded for giving out false information

Dont do anything that will pee her off too much, the last thing that you want is an evil step mum with a vendetta, my step mum hates me and as a result i might see my dad once year if im lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I'd go with E. As someone else said, she shouldn't be rewarded for fraud, and thus she shouldn't get any money from it. IMO the radio company should be alerted to what happened, so another person who took the time to enter etc. should get it instead. To me its not right, letting a fraudster get the money, or taking it all myself, when someone else who entered truthfully and took the time dips out.

Even if it were a relative that I got along with well, I wouldn't give them the money.. I'd be more inclined to just not claim it in that case, and explain to the relative my reasoning.

You also don't want to be caught up in it, if they somehow find out :)

just my opinion :)

Last edited:
I'd go with C but I'd take her half of it and donate it to charity and then send her a lovely card thanking her for her generous gift..lol

yeah, im pretty tempted to do E..she is a fine species of awfulness and deserves it.

C, D or E. Definitely not A or B.

She didn't even tell you that she used your name prior to entering the competition, that is just wrong.

She will happily give you petrol money, wow ... so generous. What about money for your time, wear and tear on your car, compensation for your stress and discomfort at having to go to the radio station and convince them of the story of your address etc....

No way A or B.

I'd go with C but I'd take her half of it and donate it to charity and then send her a lovely card thanking her for her generous gift..lol

That was my other choice too, take it and give it to a charity then get them to send a thank you note. Any suggestions for a charity?

I would let her Suffer!!! She did an evil thing... Although the money would be awesome and you could buy herps with it, its not worth all the hassle. Either way I would be giving out all her details to as many phone salesman as possible, and if you have her email, use it for as many advertisements you can find. That is payback! She used your details, you use hers

I would let her Suffer!!! She did an evil thing... Although the money would be awesome and you could buy herps with it, its not worth all the hassle. Either way I would be giving out all her details to as many phone salesman as possible, and if you have her email, use it for as many advertisements you can find. That is payback! She used your details, you use hers

Your my new evil twin...:D:evil::D

How about the Salvos....might help them clean up some of the mess that people keep dumping on them.[/QUOTE

Yeah half to them and half to Mission Australia is probably my choice. Thanks Jewly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back