• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chilli Seeds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
Plenty

General Description
I have for sale the following varieties of chilli seeds:
Criolla Sella - $3.95 packet of 20 seeds inc postage
Fatalli - $3.95 packet of 20 seeds inc postage
Chocolate habanero - $3.95 packet of 20 seeds inc postage
Pasilla - $3.95 packet of 20 seeds inc postage
Bhut Jolokia (The HOTTEST chilli in the world) - $5.95 packet of 20 seeds inc postage

And plenty more ripening up stand by.....

Willing to Freight?
Of Course - price includes postage for up 5 packets

Contact Details
[email protected]

A correction to a price typo above: The Bhut Jolokia chilli are $5.95 per packet of TEN (10) seeds - Inc. postage.

I will honour all inquiries for the sale of these seeds made before this update as per original offer.

I also have Pobla chilli seeds available now for $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds - Inc. postage.

Last edited:
We also now have:

~ White Habanero chilli seeds for $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds - Inc. postage
~ Goan chilli seeds for $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds - Inc. postage (Perfect for authentic Indian recipes such as Goan Beef)

We now have Czech Black chilli seeds available too for only $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds - Inc. Postage

Our Bhut Jolokia seeds are proving to be incredibly popular - Only $5.95 per packet of ten seeds - Inc postage. But Beware ... the Bhut Jolokia is the HOTTEST chilli in the world and is not to be treated mildly. With just over 1,000,000 Scoville Heat Units it is not for the faint hearted!

BHUT JOLOKIA
BHUT.jpg

We now have Jamaican Yellow Chilli seeds to add to the list of available chilli seeds, $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds inc. postage anywhere in Australia for up to 5 packets of seeds.

We now have Atomic Heart chilli seeds available for $3.95 per packet of 20 seeds with free postage for up to five packets of seeds anywhere in Australia.

If anyone has pm'd me about chilli seeds in the last few days can you please re-send your pm as my inbox was full, thanks.

We now have the rare 7 Pod (or 7 Pot) Chilli seeds available - $5.95 per packet of ten seeds inc. free postage for up to 5 packets of seeds anywhere in Australia.

Here's a pic of the super rare and super HOT 7 Pot chilli - So named in Trinidad where it originates because locals believe just one chilli is hot enough to add heat to 7 pots of stew!

7pot3L.jpg

And a pic of our first chocolate habanero of the 2009 summer season and what a cracker!

chochab4L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back