The Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The kids (late teens) are convinced that one of their bedrooms is haunted and decided to rig up a webcam last night on motion detect to catch the ghost.

This morning they were eager to find out if the webcam had indeed caught the culprit. As they browsed the folder of still pics the webcam had caught (plain old pics of the bed) they came across this one, time-stamped at 1:50am this morning!

ghost1.jpg

What do you think??????

More to come ........

Last edited:
Crazy, my best friend once had a photo which showed her dead grandma still sitting in her chairs even after years of passing on, you can actually fully tell its her grandma its freaky stuff..... o_O

Someone shining a torch on their face from underneith, story telling style.

You need to blur the picture a bit more, and crop the torch from the image. Then it will look less unbelieveable ;)

How's that?

It is a bit obvious, but it was enough to scare the hell out of them this morning. Sometimes the mind only sees what it wants to see and they were hell bent on seeing a ghost.

Turned out better than I thought. :evil:

You need to blur the picture a bit more, and crop the torch from the image. Then it will look less unbelieveable ;)

I reckon it's a cracker pic mrmikk! Would've scared the bejebus out of me when I was a kid!
Nic

Yup, without the torch, it looks quite webcam ghosty! Sounds like you have good fun with the kids ;)

I had a scare this morning too- one of my beloved chickens beheaded, and de-legged outside the bedroom window during the night without anyone waking up!! I might have to set up the webcam myself tonight. I hope it wasn't your ghost although they don't eat, do they?!?

PMSL........ good one Mike, was going to ask if that was a good likeness of you!!! thank heaven I'm not one of your kids!!!!!! And I thought I was mean to MINE!!!! LOL You beat me by miles!!!!!!!

Hi Bev,

It is me actually, kind of concerns me that I turned out like that lol

PMSL........ good one Mike, was going to ask if that was a good likeness of you!!! thank heaven I'm not one of your kids!!!!!! And I thought I was mean to MINE!!!! LOL You beat me by miles!!!!!!!

That's a bit strange about your chicken, I would be betting on a fox.

Not too sure about the Ghosts, but I don't think they eat lol

Yup, without the torch, it looks quite webcam ghosty! Sounds like you have good fun with the kids ;)

I had a scare this morning too- one of my beloved chickens beheaded, and de-legged outside the bedroom window during the night without anyone waking up!! I might have to set up the webcam myself tonight. I hope it wasn't your ghost although they don't eat, do they?!?

Green cellophane on the torch next time ;) and maybe some smears of lippy across the face to change contours... (er, I'm a little too into this, need some kids of my own to terrorise :))

I was hoping that they didn't wake up and catch me because that probably would have scared them to death.

None of this actually came out in the pic above but I was wearing a wig (I shave my head) had on old set of leather draught horse blinkers on my head and was holding a crucifix I made out of a couple of pieces of wood.

I put a bit of effort into this lololololol

LOL, You're tips have been taken on board for next time Jen ;)

Green cellophane on the torch next time ;) and maybe some smears of lippy across the face to change contours... (er, I'm a little too into this, need some kids of my own to terrorise :))

theres going 2 be a next time? ur so mean 2 ur kids lol. hope next time turns out better 4 u, good luck.

Will

Okay so is this photo a joke or for real? Everyone seems to be taking the piss but I’m not quite following! I haven’t slept all night so I’m struggling to comprehend the situation. That picture scared the crap out of me by the way, I was expecting one of those videos where you stare at the screen for 5 minutes and then suddenly a ghost comes racing across the screen. *shudder* I don’t like ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back