Save the Steve Irwin Wildlife Reserve

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8people I invited have joined...I invited 10 mins ago. Ihould get plenty more, and I've asked all them to invite people.

Joined and invited all my friends, hope this is more successful than Terri's petition was, you'd think with such amazing and unqiue environment, the government would want to perserve it

I HAVE joined!!! And suggested it to all my friends, and about to INVITE them also... If that can be done?? I don't know.. But I have alot of wildlife orientated people as mates so we shall bump up the numbers!!

Government.. pfffttt
all it is to them is money money money... Get a real job people HELP the earth not DESTROY it...

Nat

Nope not that I know of MzSel. Unfortunately!

BUMP

Damn.
Well ive invited some people but it takes sooo long to load. About 100 i think so far ^_^

Thank you again to everyone for their support so far, but we need to keep at it.

We have gained over 400 fans to OUR Facebook group in less than 24 hours, great work.

Keep at em Geckoman, appreciate your support.

Hey, even Rednecks like to go bush to chill out from time to time, they'd love the Wenlock River area.

None of my friends have joined yet, damn family is full of rednecks, sorry:evil:

We have exceeded 500 fans in 24 hours, thanks for your support but keep it coming we have a long way to go!

Yeah I posted the link to the 'I hate the government' fan page :p I hope we got a few from them!

Nat ;)

I'm annoyed with the mining & possible destruction of the pristine enviroment.
As far as Terri Irwin goes, who cares?
She's just another money grabbing American!

Is this the same cattle ranch they were whinging about some time back or do they actually have a real wildlife reserve to save this time?

I have posted your page link to all my fan pages, some of which have 6,000,000 fans in each!! lets hope we get some from these

Was pointed to the page thanks to Oz Snakes, joined and sent invites to all friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back