So, Whats your Claim to Fame?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been a awesome read! :lol: Some of the posts have been hilarious :D

I've got another: one of my daughters best friends is Kiaya Jones (aka Sophie Ramsay from Neighbours :p)

Hey Moose, I went to Mallacoota as a little boy on a fishing trip, dont remember much cept putting a hook right through my thumb and out the nail. Goodtimes...
Steve

I have had my pic taken with Normie Rowe.
Have met 'Blocka' Roache and some comedian Dave something...didn't think much of him.
Garth has served Russell Crowe when he owned a pet shop and he had just bought a puppy.
Judy Nunn also used to come into his shop.
Where I used to work Bob Rogers used to come in regular..hehe anybody remember him??

Ohhh I got another..

One of my buddies is a pro skater named Jake Brown- most famous for the biggest slam in the history of skateboarding- check out youtube no doubt it is up there.

Faye- you KNOW Russell Crowe probably ate that puppy.

I got really drunk with kevvy and alan langer once. Kev was a barman at the local pub real nice fella so was alan.

I'm sitting on a bench at the sunshine plaza in maroochydore at the moment and Mal Meninga is sitting opposite me. Also saw jonno Lucas at the eumundi markets earlier hahaha

My uncle was in Mad Max. Briefly. just his arms though. One of the actors wouldn't hold the snake, so theey called him. It was only a python, lol.

Sssshhhhh Matt, everybody will come and watch me now - it's only for the holiday season :)

Haha I was gunna say G'day and introduce myself but you looked flat out :) Good little setup though.

Oh I forgot to add...Ian Thorpe opened his car door into the side of my car in the Kirra Beach carpark about 3 years ago, luckily it didnt leave a mark lol

Shook Jack Johnson's hand, got given a guitar pick by Ben Harper.. pretty cool beans.

My dad designed Alfie Langer's house too.

I've knocked an ashtray over Jeff Fenech (drunk at a night club)
I also accidentally spat whilst talking (slurring) with Mal Meninga (drunk again)
I've since met with Mal Meninga as part of my job. We had lunch together and I'm glad he didn't remember me.
I worked with Matty Bowen's (Nth Qld Cowboys) sister
Ty Williams (Nth Qld Cowboys) and I have the same Aunty - through marraige. (He wouldn't know me if he fell over me though)
I know Scott Bolton (Nth Qld Cowboys). We went to the same primary school

Me and my sister (identical twins) modelled weddings dresses so are in the website and appear in brides diaries (wedding magazine)
Back when we were kids the show popstars made too swedish identical twins famous-Yohan and Heindrick with their song "people are people" They had a casting call for the video clip so we auditioned, but being shy 10 year olds we did make it. Still we met them. Been on TV and radio acouple times too.

I met maynard james keenan from tool but it wasnt in an interesting had a few drinks and hung out with him kind of way, it was at a cd signing thing.

emerald, I also met Maynard at a CD signing, and he was a total prick! Whilst all the other band members were being really nice and saying hello, he wouldn't speak, look at or even acknowledge his fans... really turned me off. I don't listen to APC or Tool anymore.

emerald, I also met Maynard at a CD signing, and he was a total prick! Whilst all the other band members were being really nice and saying hello, he wouldn't speak, look at or even acknowledge his fans... really turned me off. I don't listen to APC or Tool anymore.

ha. my (ex) step-sister dated him. she met him backstage at a festival here, and dated him while he was doing shows in sydney and touring around. when she ended up in the states not too much later, he invited her out to LA, and then stood her up at the airport. she was stuck there for 12 hours overnight with no word from him. he is a piece of work.

antaresia_boy;1610232 Am related to most of the people in Maffra (Gippsland) yeah said:
Haha Maffra! Thats like the people from Moe isnt it?? LOL... Im related to Darryl Sommers, my dads 2nd cousin, and my step nan's cousin is Kay busch from rex hunts fishing adventures....

oh yeah and ive shared a joint with Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)with Nirvana at the time and had the one and only Kurt Corbain yell at us cos he was chucking one his tanties.We snuck into a venue where they were doing a sound check,Dave was real cool and let us stay,but Kurt was being his usual big diva....

win lol

NYE 98-99 I was working in the Police Force in Sydney. I was down at The Rocks on that night. At 12am, a stunning girl came up to wish me happy new year. I proceeded to kiss her and also had my hand up her very short skirt and it was resting on her rear. Unbeknown to either of us, a reporter for The Telegraph took a photo and we were both on the front page the next day.
After 2 months of restricted station duties and getting my bum kicked from Sydney to Melbourne and back, all was good.

Still waiting for the pic....

Stewart

had dinner one night at a restaurant in sydney over looking the opera house. the guy at the table beside us didnt have enough room at his table and grabbed the spare table beside mine and must have bumped our table because he said sorry to me. turns out it was Daniel Johns from Silverchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back