Fart

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people only buy snakes because blaming the dog doesn't work these days.

I was watching a doco once and this guy (not in Oz) was letting his burmese go for a swim in the pool and it left a trail of bubbles....... was funny to see, had never occured to me that they would, but there you go!:):)

Yeah, well Snakey dropped one..and I GOT BLAMED!!! :shock::shock: :lol: (...and Snakey's a SHE! ;)) Thanks so much 'Petal'!

This thread is a classic ROFLMAO and PMLS!!!

So could they escape from there enclosure if they did the old "flame thrower?

Only the males fart. The females hold on to it.

Nah mate, the real truth is that the females cant keep there mouths closed long enough to build up the air pressure!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D rett82 is gunna kill me if she sees this!!

Though not a snake, I've heard my (male) bluetongue lizard fart whilst doing a poo... it was a real squeaker!

hahaha,...

one of my shingles dropped one last night,...i almost died! (from the stench, not laughter, lol,...!!)
it was a silent but deadly one,.....

I saw my Olive fart a few weeks ago, one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Oh the look on her face afterwards :lol:

I once saw a video of an iguana that farted whilst having a bath :|

i wonder if snakes give each other pink eye? if i was a snake and was around other snakes, id sure fart in its eye or on its pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back