purple GTS!! omg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WombleHerp

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a mate the other day about getting a blue phase gts, and he told me he had seen one that was alot better then blue at a wildlife park, somewhere in the UK! I said yeah right, what is it then.. and he showed me this pic of a PURPLE gts!!:shock:

how amazing is it!!!

I own photoshop hehehehehehehehe...

i have never seen a purple one. and i dont think it is possible as the skin pigment of a Dendrelaphis punctulata is comprised of blue pigment and yellow pigments which give off the green appearance. being purple it would have to be a genetic mutation and would be extremely rare, (not saying its impossible). plus that pic looks photo shopped

Looks photoshopped.. would be kinda cool if it were real

under the head it looks whit and as it goes further down the body it gets purple are are all GTPs like that except green?

Harry

under the head it is white and further down it starts goind purple under its body is that what all GTPs are like except green?

Harry

under the head it is white but further down it starts going purple is that what all GTPs have except there green?

under the head it is white but further down it starts going purple is that what all GTPs have except there green?

It's not a GTP.
Not all tree snakes are green either.
They can range from blue to green and brown.

lol sorry my computer was screwing itself and everytime i went to post the question it froze so thats why it said that so many times sorry:oops::oops::oops:

Harry

under the head it is white and further down it starts goind purple under its body is that what all GTPs are like except green?

Harry

:shock: damn boy!! there IS an edit function you know!!

There's a load of colour phases gts come in,green,all different shades of blue,there's golden gts you also get black gts,generally they are yellow on the belly however I've seen them with black back,blue belly with bright yellow throat to brilliant vibrant electric blue colour all over except with a wite throat,they tend to vary a bit and normal everyday gts show blue inbetween the green when alarmed etc.Seen a really dark intense blue one once which sort of looked purple if youknow what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back