dont ever need anything in a hurry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
dose any one know where in the ipswitch/ brisbane area i can get ahold of the vetafarm herpaboost muttonbird oil?

i need it in the 1L or larger bottle, ive called all over and so far the only place i can get it (quickly) is off of the vetafarm website,

i was really hoping that some one stocked it or had it in stock, from all the stores ive called and visited the answer has been ither "you want what?, never heard of if" " no not at the moment but we can get it in" or "we dont stock vetafarm"

it getting annoying, i can get it, but our stockest isnt back yet and they were looking at not doing vetafarm this year (something about fright costs too high or something)

so, that said, any one know where i can get this stuff? i need it yesterday and it looks like no one local has it

how much do you need? i doutb you will find it locally, there are some places in brissy that would stock it. other them that it will take a few days to a week for my vet in ippy to get it in.

I would have ordered it off there website & paid for express overnight delivery before now seeing as you need it in such a hurry.
You would have it tomorrow. Did it occur to you to start chasing it before you ran out?

oh well THANKS for being soo suportive,
this sitiation croped up unexpectidly, i WOULD have had it sooner but being the time of year it is some of the whole salers arnt back yet and the one that dose vetafarm is concidering dropping them from there products. we stock some vetafarm stuff and the prices on there website (direct to the public) seam a bit high. so i wanted to find what i could get it localy for as wholesale price is diffrent to retail price and difftent stors put diffrent mark up on things

but its looking like i will have to get it direct from them.

go to any vet and ask them to get it in, majority of all vets stock vetafarm products and can and will supply you with anything

i live in a small country town and even my vet can get me some within a few days

hope that helps

lol sorry about my above post, i meant how much do you need in the short time due to the fact that i have a large bottle at home. also what are you using it for there are other products that can be used as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back