Who does your snake most like to poo on?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cracksinthepitch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bit of a light hearted thread this , so who do your snake like to poo on? i mean do you specifically put newspaper in enclosures or feeding tubs with certain peoples faces upright in the hope that it gets messy on their face.
ie, Shane Watson has been copping it of late at my house as he's been on the front page a bit but today while feeding jungles ,the female split her mouse all over Lynne Kosky's face and the myki ticketing system, let me tell you it was an improvement.
Do share your experiences?

I don't use newspaper anymore and use to use the employment pages but my Snakey does it everywhere...The floor of the enclosure, on the fake plants, on the wall, on the lounge room coffee table...in fact anywhere she jolly well wants to! :lol:

The unfortunate coffee table incident happened when I had Snakey out on the lounge carpet and she showed signs she was about to drop one (lifting the tail complete with little shudders and concertina-ing of the lower body). Well, I quickly scooped her up but had no time to run for the kitchen sink, bathroom or her enclosure, the best I could go was get her over the TV book on the coffee table and put my hand under her. Out comes the urate and liquid. I'm hollering to Mum to grab anything so I could put under her as I could see she was 'winding up' to do a good one. I held my hand under the 'drop zone' as it came out so I copped a coating and some got on the teak coffee table (OH NO! :shock:) and the rest on a plastic bag that Mum had grabbed. She was not impressed :x. Especially when we discovered that my beloved little 'Petal' had flicked her tail, thus getting some on the lounge too!

It took ages to get rid of the smell especially from the urate and now I have to walk around with a basin when I have her out in the house :oops:...I reckon I should just put a nappy on her! ;)

My mistake - to a snake carpet IS grass! :lol:

If I was still using newspaper, I can think of a few people I'd like her to dump on...Tiger Woods maybe ;)

My snakes only poo 10 minutes after I clean their enclosure....... they don't care who it's on, as long as it's fresh newspaper...

Last edited:
Mine will do the same as jasons snakes, put fresh paper in and go back a few mins later hey presto there is a fresh steamer right there

My snakes only poo 10 minutes after I clean their enclosure....... they don't care who it's on, as long as it's fresh newspaper...

LOL, How true is that. Spend hours cleaning racks & enclosures only to have some needing cleaning again before you have finished.

this week my coastal will be escaping to Vanuatu
and the rest of the pythons to various destinations around the world..
they are all pooing on the travel section this week
except for mky little Md, she's dumping on 2nd hand holdens.ROFL

I keep my snakes on aspen, but until my blueys go outside, they're in an enclosure on newspaper. A number of times they've released a chocolate hostage over Garfield the cat comics (a bit of moral revenge on behalf of all cat attacked blueys I reckon).
They also manage to hit politicians frequently, but considering there's always pics of one polly or another in the papers, law of averages suggests they'll be getting at least one of them fairly often.

great idea, i never thought of lining the enclosures with people id love to see covered in poo!!

ill fix that when i get home since there should be a whole lot of pooing done in the next day or 2,.... :p

Usually in the water,,, JUST after we've cleaned out the bowl, or up the sides of the INSIDE of their hide.............. they like to hide that too!!!!! TURDS!

(Question, - if they do it in the water, and swim in it afterward, does that mean they're 'going through the motions' of swimming???) ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's sad, I know, it's one of hubby's

Snakes - always on fresh newspaper
Beardies - always in their water bowl
Geckos - always on front glass doors
Frogs - anywhere

My snake loves to do his business STRAIGHT after I clean the enclosure and in his cold hide =( But my sand swimmer does it in one corner of his enclosure =D I love that little guy

im gonna try sarah jessica parker on one end of the enclosure and lara bingle on the other,...
i wonder who would look better with a poo hat,.... :)

haha, id try a pic of tom cruise but i reckon that would inspire explosive bowel movements to make sure its totally covered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back