Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always the chance you just fluked males, they probed weird, otherwise you've got a man-loving male (genetically; he can't help it :)).

Maybe I should not of sharpened my probe to a point for easy penetration :shock: :lol:

I am well aware that genetics is very much more than likely the reason, and this interests me, I now want to breed with that particular male more (instead of using another male), to see what his future ratio's are with this particular female (who in the past produced more females with another male) and other females...

well I saved one woma from the second clutch.... male, and the first one hatched from the third clutch....male.... seems my male has a boosted testosterone level!

That's a good idea Jase now you have something to eat your leftovers:lol:

Haha, come on Jason you know I'm not really quiet in person, just
usually quiet behind a keyboard

SEX ratio

Hi Guys,
I tend to get reverse more females?
06,07,08 kept back total of 37 Stimmies from a few different clutches and there was 34 females
Olive pythons 08,09 total of 33 eggs 31 females?
All eggs inc at 31.5 on pearlite
Other clutches the same huge amounts of females
Regards Rick :rolleyes:

Interesting stuff. Rick are these female olive python hatchlings out of the same pairing both years? What is the origin/ captive lineage of the parent snakes, have they experienced a genetic bottleneck in captivity, any relatedness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back