Broken hand

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he started it lol
he was calling me impolite names an pushing me away from my table.
im just ashamed i didn't hit him

If thats true then that is abuse and he could have been fired and its still stupid of you to try and hit a teacher when you were what? 14?

yer i was 14.
honestly i don't care if anyone thinks its stupid that i tried to hit him i ain't gonna stand and be polite.
i may be 15 but i ain't gonna let some 20-30 year old push me around because hes an idiot.

ahahaha seriously theres no point punching above your own weight, but i understand if someone gets you angry its hard to control....

ahahaha seriously theres no point punching above your own weight, but i understand if someone gets you angry its hard to control....

but the thing is i used to do marshal-arts and i used to do full contact sparing with 20s because the kids my age i was tearing through them so i was put into adults.
and i got the worst temper you could imagine.

i didn't say it had anything to do with marshal arts the point i am getting at is i ain't scare of fighting with people older then me.

I think I went into first grade in about 1956/7 and was taught by nuns, and believe me....they were GOD...!!!! :) Even into high school in the 60s, you didn't DARE talk back to a teacher, let alone try anything physical against them.....coz if I didn't get it from them, it would have been hell to pay when I got home from my dad......mind you, looking back, I don't think the strictness really did me any harm....not that I was a rebel anyway, just dumb at school. :)

really thats what the need to bring back old school teachers not the new ones that think there king of the hill and do what they want to the students
on a day to day basis at school now we get told to f off etc all the time.

really thats what the need to bring back old school teachers not the new ones that think there king of the hill and do what they want to the students
on a day to day basis at school now we get told to f off etc all the time.

Don't think you would survive the "old school" disipline if you have a problem with the new way the teachers deal with it.
I do agree though, bring back the cane, it will soon teach respect to a lot of the "problem" students.

I'm 15 and I wished they had the cane. Argh it is so annoying. People can be so.... IRRITATING!!!

i do agree that i wouldn't do very well in old school teaching but i would rather that than what we have today.

What.....teachers tell you to...... F off ??? You're joking....!!! Actually when I was a teenager I don't think I'd even heard of the .... F .... word, let alone what it meant !!! :) When I was little/young things were strict at home and at school, even for the littlies and there was no answering back. It was a very different world back then.....better or worse, who knows !! Every generation believes the one before had it better or easier or whatever than the one before. But I wouldn't want to be young today.................I'm happy just as I am :)

bring back the cane for sure, it was my best friend daily for years, and now I know how to fit into society and WORK HARD. instead of leaving school thinking the world will work for me while I sit and tell them how good I think I am!!!

i didn't say it had anything to do with marshal arts the point i am getting at is i ain't scare of fighting with people older then me.

i think this is a great example to how messed up some lil kids are getting with the light punishments handed out by the law and education departments.
sure kids his and my age would think violence would fix things, because the penalties are too light these days. i think bringing the cane back would be great, but it probaly wouldnt happen.

in response to reptile boys' question with the broken hand. it might be a green stick if it dosent hurt all that much. i'v had 5 broken wrists so far ( lucky me :rolleyes: ) and if you leave it to heal wrong it does cause problems later on, which arnt worth just not being bothered to get it checked out by a professional health care person.

the way its going, someone hits someone else thinking the penalty won't be bad, till it's like my highschool where the hitter ended up with a pen deep in his thigh and a garbage bin destroyed on his face. The cane kept everyone in check because it was ever present. There is no fear anymore, till it's too late to run!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back