Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't think he was Married and had a Child aye, lol...

Last edited:
19 lol,
I only started collecting snakes 4 months ago... lol was I meant to know everything automatically?

Yes, of course....

I like the albino spotteds, I think they are the best of all the albino aussies available atm... though I would not be willing to pay for one of course, I will just stick to breeding albino mice and rats untill albino spotteds are $250 each....

Yes, of course....

I like the albino spotteds, I think they are the best of all the albino aussies available atm... though I would not be willing to pay for one of course, I will just stick to breeding albino mice and rats untill albino spotteds are $250 each....

haha... someday

way more prettier then this one...
(in my opinion)
dark_roughie_767.jpg

Burmese Spotted Python

meh, maybe if it was a better photo, i prefer the OAlbino Olive :), but would never get one ;)

Albino Macs are the best looking albino pythons we have IMO, Would love to know how SR are coming along with the breeding of hets, etc.
Also Id love to get hold of some of the 'burmese' macs aswell...I really like the look of them.

Burmese spotted what the?Yeah and I've got reticulated jungles and boa womas lol whats's next????????/

:lol:

I think we were the only two that found that comic amusing :shock:

I know someone that has a pair of these.
Also i would love one... purely for the fact that its a spotted lol awesome species. but norms are better as if everything was albino we would have nothing natural lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back