Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythonking

Reaction score
Well I thought I would post a pic of my nastiest peice of work I own, He is an absolute charmer, he enjoys biting, more biting and long walks on the beach.

Please feel free to post pics of your angry snakes :)

14012010041.jpg

My nastiest piece of work is my avatar actually. Her name is Pebbles, also known as 'The B*-!h, The Devils' Spawn & just plain Nasty. She may look gorgeous but don't let her looks deceive you. Just ask my 10 yr old - he won't go near her now.

This is my nasty piece of work Hannibal, the stimson python. this shot is a millisecond before he sunk his teeth into my arm. you can ever see the blur....lol. you gotta love em. :)

P1041307.jpg

*excuse his dark colour, he was about a week off from a shed. hes usually a very nice orangy brown.

Nice looking jungle.
Ive got an absolute nut job of a scrub arriving tomorrow so I'll be sure to get a few pics of her before she goes into quarantine lol.

Actually, shes normally pretty good, but every once in a while gets a little cranky. Particularly when she knows shes about to get fred! (2nd pic)

Attachments

• DSCF1386.jpg
    DSCF1386.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF2850.jpg
    DSCF2850.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 119
hmmm i used to have a charming coastal, Kaava, who only hated me. lol. he loves his new owner. but he used to turn around and bite me continually.
now i just have Hamish, the Spawn of Satan. Sometimes i swear i can almost feel his tiny little teeth trying to puncture my skin. lol. he is a 30cm long childrens python!!

A grumpy Stimmie...heavens no.....I have a 21 month old Stimmie, and he's the most placid creature every born.....can't imagine a Stimmie being grumpy !!

hahaha well this guy is one of those bad eggs. i reckon 8/10 times i feed him/change water/ change papertowel/ handle etc I get a bite. :rolleyes:

But he rarely breaks skin, i reckon its like a warning dont do anything more or ill really get you. :lol:

i just bought a yearling jungle python which was mever handled! he is so placid and tame i odnt know why everyone is saying jungles are very aggressive. he has never ever been in ths triking position.i could do anything to him and he wouldnt get angry

Whoa Pimp, what did you do to that poor little snake. :p This is probably gonna sound dumb but how did you get so close to such a cranky brown snake, and how quickly did you move when he struck at you? Photos are deceiving but that first pic of yours, looks as if you were gonna stand there and let him bite you...lol

Here is one of my baby jungle girl - Jane. Can never get her in any other pose..]
184.jpg

056.jpg

Here's 3 of my best biters, although the bredli has calmed down and is very handleable now.

The male woma will happily take on a 70kg owner before it's 70g rat and my female water python has taken my camera and loves taking photos of me trying to get it back.

I'm sure it looks at the pictures at night while I'm asleep and laughs. She hopes to be venomous one day too!

Attachments

• DSC02365.jpg
    DSC02365.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC02438.jpg
    DSC02438.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02395.jpg
    DSC02395.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.