Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pics guys!!
Oh & 'Waterrat' - only 1 thing to say - Simply Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could take photos like that ...... would probably help if I read the camera manual :rolleyes:

In my experience, students are generally more intelligent than people settled down with a career. Students minds are constantly challenged and exercised, always learning new things. Whereas if you've had a job for twenty years your brain just kind of rots away as the brain fluid goes stagnant.

lol....... I very rarely comment on quotes like this, but OMG! lol....... Please do me a favour, write this down somewhere safe and tuck it away for the next few decades. After you're all settled down, married, have a couple of teenagers of your own, and been in the workforce for over 20 years, then re-read it (you won't remember it because your brain fluid will have rotted away, so you do need to write it down now) ..... You'll then understand why I'm laughing at you and not with you in this instance.
The good news is that in most cases, with age comes wisdom. I was 18 once too, and I have two adult sons who were once teenagers and exactly the same, so I know what I'm talking about. I knew it all then and so did my kids, as does every 18 year old. .... Not having a go at you matie.... just chuckling with funny memories.

cheers
from an old duck who's brain stopped functioning when she entered the workforce and which has now rotted away as the brain fluid has gone stagnant. ;):p

PS.... Thanks for a good chuckle, I needed it tonight. :)

In my experience, students are generally more intelligent than people settled down with a career. Students minds are constantly challenged and exercised, always learning new things. Whereas if you've had a job for twenty years your brain just kind of rots away as the brain fluid goes stagnant.

lol....... I very rarely comment on quotes like this, but OMG! lol....... Please do me a favour, write this down somewhere safe and tuck it away for the next few decades. After you're all settled down, married, have a couple of teenagers of your own, and been in the workforce for over 20 years, then re-read it (you won't remember it because your brain fluid will have rotted away, so you do need to write it down now) ..... You'll then understand why I'm laughing at you and not with you in this instance.
The good news is that in most cases, with age comes wisdom. I was 18 once too, and I have two adult sons who were once teenagers and exactly the same, so I know what I'm talking about. I knew it all then and so did my kids, as does every 18 year old. .... Not having a go at you matie.... just chuckling with funny memories.

cheers
from an old duck who's brain stopped functioning when she entered the workforce and which has now rotted away as the brain fluid has gone stagnant. ;):p

PS.... Thanks for a good chuckle, I needed it tonight. :)

I wasn't talking about wisdom, just intelligence.

I know I don't know everything, but I did know that, and didn't appreciate that jinin was told not to listen to me because I'm eighteen.

I wasn't talking about wisdom, just intelligence.

I know I don't know everything, but I did know that, and didn't appreciate that jinin was told not to listen to me because I'm eighteen.

WELL I knew everything when I was only sixteen! :lol:

i like to think i know everything, but you never stop learning, until perhaps you get alzheimer's :s

heya I found an old frog one! haha looks like its crying!

018.jpg

All my photos of Monty are pretty crap, the only good ones are my profile picture and one that needs editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back