fresh shed bred

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
My female Hypo bredli shed today so i took a few quick happy snaps to share.

This is solar17 line bredli and i think they are stunning animals.

And as the titles says,

"you can't beat a fresh shed bred"

:) :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0938.JPG
    IMG_0938.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 226
Looks the goods mate you have to be happy with them.

I'm gonna have to invest in something of Solar's...he has amazing animals.

Well you defineatly wouldn't be dissapointed ...............

Really good down to earth bloke to deal with and the animals speak for themselves.

My male is currently coming into shed so once his gone through it i'll post some more pics. i am finding it hard to pick between them....

cheers for the comments they are a very nice species of pythons for sure. Out of the morelia family they would have to be one of my favourites. The thing i like most about this girl besides the vibrant oranges is the head pattern. Pic 4 shows it really well. Nice yearling for sure :)

Really really nice Bredli, Yommy. That head pattern is just stunning too!

Well the male took forever to shed but has finally stepped out in his new skin for a photo shoot.

Not the best conditions with the weather, overcast and rainy but he didn't seem to mind and the colour and pattern came out nice and clean

See what you think?

Bredli

if your into hypos theres definately not much black on them...by the way nice pool yommy...cheers solar 17 [baden]

bredli really dont do it for me but that is quite nice actually! How will they look in another few years? Still as bright or will they dull out a bit?

Cheers,
Dave

bredli really dont do it for me but that is quite nice actually! How will they look in another few years? Still as bright or will they dull out a bit?

Cheers,
Dave

Couldn't tell you to be honest as these are my first bredli's but the parents are very nicely coloured so i hope they take after them. i guess time will tell.

Yes baden being such as crappy day for photos, i thought the pool area with the sandstone and blue off the pool would constrast the vibrant orange nicely.

They turned out nice and arty........ :) 1st pic is my favourite...........

heres a perching shot the male loves to perch like a GTP all the time. Got a good shot from underneath as well

Attachments

• perched.JPG
    perched.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 83
  • balled.JPG
    balled.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 64
  • underneath shot.JPG
    underneath shot.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 65
nice enlcosures yommy.....what are the backgrounds printed on?

Cheers,
Dave

Female was up for another shed today, staying nicely coloured and growing well :)

male currently in the sloughing phase

See what you think. i'll put some up of the male once his done and dusted..................

Attachments

• IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back