My tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just though i would put up some pics of how my tank is going.Still have heaps to do but its a slow process.Dad came home with a nice surprise for me with a yellow tang.I use to pay $70 for them they have gone up quite a bit since the last time.Everyone feel free to post up there tanks.

Attachments

• P1170181.jpg
    P1170181.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 71
  • P1170180.jpg
    P1170180.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 58
  • P1170173.jpg
    P1170173.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 52
Dont have the marine tank running anymore! but heres an old pic of my blue Mandarin!

004.jpg

Awesome would like one but have to many fish just yet dont want to overload anything .Ive just put in 20kilo of rock.

Looking good, I see you're a bare bottom man... I prefer a fine sand substrate myself...

Will look great when its done!

Looking good, I see you're a bare bottom man... I prefer a fine sand substrate myself...

Will look great when its done!
Yeh i do like gravel but its a pain in the butt to clean.
And its a 4x2x2 Lozza,would like to have gone bigger but alas no room.

Very nice tank Mat, be sure to keep us updated on the progress.
I miss my reef tank...I had a 6x2x2, was hell to clean and I just didnt have the time it needed.

Awesome would like one but have to many fish just yet dont want to overload anything .Ive just put in 20kilo of rock.

watch ur nitrate levels with all that rock,.....

looks absolutely fabulous though!!

watch ur nitrate levels with all that rock,.....

looks absolutely fabulous though!!
Yes ive been testing the last 2 days the nitrate and ammonia have come up a little bit but have done a water change today to slow it down a bit until it catches up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back