1st Little ackie head popped out!! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetangel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thought i would share some photos of the lovely little surprise for today!
My first little ackie just popped its head out for the season :) it is soooo cute. when i went to take the photo it dissapeared back into the egg, only to pop back out once more to have a sniff at the outside world. just magical!

here we go...
the ones with the red marks on top are one clutch and the black are another clutch. notice the size difference.
IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

enjoy :)

Hey Sweetangel are any of those spoken for? I would gladly put my name down to grab one as soon as they are ready...

So damn cute! I'm counting down till mine hatch. What was the incubation time for yours?

well done again on your little monitors . heres a couple dodgy pics of a couple of your top little ackies i got off you a few months back now close to 25 cm total length .

Attachments

• DSCF4043.jpg
    DSCF4043.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF4048.jpg
    DSCF4048.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 95
Fantastic work sweetangel - gotta love that first breath of air! Looks like you breed some beautiful lizards... Methinks me will have to gets me one of thems one day....hmmmmm :)

Last edited:
So damn cute! I'm counting down till mine hatch. What was the incubation time for yours?

the first egg today was at 113 days and then i will probably be a few days for the rest to come out. my last lot took between 106 and 112 days :)

here are some pics of the parents, the father is the same from those ones ANTARESIA but the mum is my fav girl who is stunning :)

first off another pic of the little fella that is out
P1030178.jpg

mum
P1030119.jpg

P1030117.jpg

dad (winner of the castle hill reptile expo small monitor category 09)
maleackie1.jpg

P1030125.jpg

and here is the mum of the second clutch (same mum as the ones that ANTARESIA has)
P1030130.jpg

enjoy.

and as of now only a few are spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back