dog carries snake to owners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The first thing I did was yell to my wife 'grab the camera!', because otherwise nobody would believe it."

Gee, what a responsible pet owner...

"The first thing I did was yell to my wife 'grab the camera!', because otherwise nobody would believe it."

Gee, what a responsible pet owner...

Here, here. Sometimes you think -'What were they thinking?'

I gotta admit though - a dog that finds your lost mobile phone on a property is pretty awesome.
Now that's something the phone companies should think about - a package deal - buy the phone & get a free 'nokia' retriever. :lol: God that's lame - I think I'll go now.

Imagine the response if this was a cat

Well to be fair, the dog brought the snake back alive, and apparently unharmed "on his snout", not in his mouth... So if a cat did it, who could complain about the cat! Would be just as much an incredible show of control on the part of the animal, canine or feline...

Funny the guy down the road that whacks snakes with a shovel never makes the paper!
I wonder what people would think if it brought back a fluffie little wallaby

Last edited:
Well to be fair, the dog brought the snake back alive, and apparently unharmed "on his snout", not in his mouth... So if a cat did it, who could complain about the cat! Would be just as much an incredible show of control on the part of the animal, canine or feline...

Agreed.

um the picture clearly shows the snake in its mouth!

Well to be fair, the dog brought the snake back alive, and apparently unharmed "on his snout", not in his mouth... QUOTE]

Surely you don't think the snake is wrapped around the dog's snout voluntarily do you.
The dog is clearly hanging onto the snake by the body in it's jaws restraining it's movements and the snake is wrapped around the snout probably in pain.

wow poor old pup he is a good one not harming the snake,too bad that the vet bill would of put a dampener on the otherwise happy storey

Id have to disagree, i put a pictures a month or 2 ago of my cat playing with my beardie without harming it and i can still feel the burns

Id have to disagree, i put a pictures a month or 2 ago of my cat playing with my beardie without harming it and i can still feel the burns

Imagine what would be said if I posted the pic I have of my cat with my Coastal around it's neck!
She wouldn't hurt a fly, but everyone else knows better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back