Whats on your latest music playlist?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm......I recently bought the .... Susan Boyle....CD. :)

my girlfiend was watching the Susan Boyle special on telly today, great story. Funny watching the facial expresions on the judges faces on her first audition, it went from sarcastically bored:rolleyes: to pleasured disbelief :shock:. it was awesome that they gave her, her own album and treated her as she deserved. the woman can defintiely sing...

GSXR_Boy i saw that Joy Division spec last nite too.. definitely brought back memories.Paisley shirt and stove pipes, I use to be in band as a teen and we use to do Transmission. They went onto to become New Order..

me...Mars Needs Guitars by Hoodoo Gurus has been on the cd player all week...

currently chilling to a bit of five finger death punch, stonesour, and a bit of korn now (lol seeing the human faced sheep reminded me of the dogs in the word up film clip)

nice nice and nice :p

been listening to stone sour all night, and remembering why i like them so much...
/replays made of scars.

I see that Susan Boyle has just had another melt down....poor woman, I do feel sorry for her, I hope her nerves don't destroy her career. I know she has some slight mental or learning problem, I hope this can be helped and she can really have a long career. I saw her story on tv tonight too...she's gone from one planet of existence to another in just 12 short months, it must be such a shock for her. I wish her all the very best... You youngsters can put her down and shake your heads at her :) but she's broken all records since records were kept, so she's better than everyone else....and in just her first year.....yeahhhhh, go Susan !!! :)

i'm putting most of my cd's onto my PS3 but i got stuck listning to tom waits, pixies and metalica (kill'em all)

Listening to a bit of Mastodon lately (going to see em on Thurs!), especially their latest album Crack The Skye
Also listening to my fave albums of 09
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos
Slayer - World Painted Blood
Megadeth - Endgame
\m/ Metal all the way \m/
And yes, I always listen to a fair bit Iron Maiden. Went to NZ last Feb to see both Auckland & Christchurch shows (after seeing both Sydney shows in 2009. Yes, my sig is an excerpt of the actual Rime of the Ancient Mariner poem (Maiden have a song ROTAM for those non-headbangers)

oh oh il contribute to this :)

big fan of the pixies ever since i saw fight club lol
the tea party
marcy playground
lots of led zepplin and lots of stones and lots of pink floyd
little birdy (reppin WA)

and my two songs NEVER to be deleted:
money for nothin - dire straits
hearts a mess - goyte :D

Right now
Psycroptic :)
Aussie Technical Death Metal
Scepter Of The Ancients
Also went to big day out yesterday, i predominately listen to metal but i like alot of rock too
Powder Finger was great, such a chemistry between them all
and Muse played alot of stuff from Absolution and ShowBiz and it was great the vibe was great everyone had a good time, cause lets face its basically their only good stuff new album is rubbish and one before it isnt far from it.

Tonksy
since you like metal check out my band
Playing sydney maybe later on this year
Hypoxia (Merch is in) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

GSXR_Boy i saw that Joy Division spec last nite too.. definitely brought back memories.Paisley shirt and stove pipes, I use to be in band as a teen and we use to do Transmission. They went onto to become New Order..QUOTE]

Pretty good show imo, i liked it alot better than 24 hour party people. I prefer Joy division to new order ( though some songs are okay).

nice nice and nice :p

been listening to stone sour all night, and remembering why i like them so much...
/replays made of scars.

ive been thrashing war is the answer for a while now, love the bad company cover, was so pumped up to c 5fdp when the came to melb last year, got my plane tickets, concert tix, hotel booked the lot... than went and smashed my pelvis 2 weeks before going, i was spewin, all my mates went, loved it, than ran into the band a few hrs later in town n pissed on with them, i was well pissed off lol

I've been lovin Mos Def lately, I've seen the guy in movies and stuff for years, knew he was a rapper but somehow never heard anything (solo stuff), and just never realised how good he really was until watching an old episode of Chappelle's Show, he did a sweet rap being filmed while driving with Dave, barely stops to take a breath but tells a phenomenal story... and the albums are pretty similar!

And local Brisbane talent Hungry Kids of Hungary, old school buddies starting to gain momentum, check out their youtube film clips, they have some tasty jams...

[video=youtube;TKw7G6n7U9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKw7G6n7U9M[/video]

Perry Farrel, your my kinda girl!:p

lol,..i guess that means youll be at soundwave then? :p

todays audio treats consisted of alot of pennywise and operation ivy, i remember the days of carrying around a chunky walkman and 20 audio tapes,..lol, now thats showing my age!! :)

LOVE PENNYWISE!!!!!! Listenin to tool at the moment. Taken me back to a good time lol.
Mine is a mixed bag Alice cooper, black sabbath, pink floyd, then Disterbed, Trivium, chimaira etc and some punk, RAncid NOFX,Bad religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back