Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need some new australian species

Sorry we only have the largest range of python species in the world and I doubt that anyone will be finding a new species of python any time soon!!!!!

Toximac, why are you digging up old threads? if you are going to do it then at least have a productive reason.

Does anyone know the current status of this snake? Would love to see some updated pics now that this thread has been revived.

Does anyone know the current status of this snake? Would love to see some updated pics now that this thread has been revived.

I've seen this snake several times and also photographed it last time I seen it, I'm not sure the owner would like me to share the pictures but I will ask.

i think it looks like a bit of gtp in it. what do you guys think?

the camera?? Has anyone thought of that?

Snakes get a blue/grey tinge to them when shedding in the right light could have been the flash. The pictures were not the best anyway you have not seen any more pics so how do u know??? I bet i could make my woma look prupleish to if i snapped him in slough.

and before anyone starts with the eyes being clear snakes eyes become clear just as they are about to shed but their body can still be dull especially if its against black scales like it appears to be on the Bredli. If im wrong feel free to correct me with more proof of the Morph or what ever it is................

I have seen both the female and male in the flesh.
Got some pics... (I posted these on another forum a while ago)

Attachments

• bredli head.jpg
    bredli head.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 210
  • bredli side.jpg
    bredli side.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 197
  • bredli ventralcloacasubcaudal.jpg
    bredli ventralcloacasubcaudal.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 193
  • bredliventrals.jpg
    bredliventrals.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 206
  • bredliontree2.jpg
    bredliontree2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 237
Those scales look raised to me mate. Either it is in shes or its a bit on the sick side......either way get it to the vet or thats a dodgy morph

The snake is in perfect health. (I have seen it, aswell as several others). What pic shows raised scales? Are you suggesting the calico blackheads are also sick (a snake with another unique change in colour)? It is an odd snake for sure but in know way is it unhealthy.

The male was taken to a vet just before this thread was started (a long time ago) and it was given a clean bill of health. Infact, it was the vet that actually suggested it may be some type of new morph.

I am amazed that no one has suggested bredli x coastal :D

Not my cup of tea at the moment.
But, who knows what the offspring will turn out ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back