Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16341_229380031792_555671792_364913.jpg

Is that a water or an olive? I wish I had another snake, but then I also wish I had another aquarium, a cat, a greyhound, a rat and a duck...

And this me when i was anout 10-11

You’re such a poser! haha

That’s how big my Monty boo was when I bought him. Meeemorieees...

I thought I might as well join in.
DSC_0129.jpg

Kinda a crappy image of myself as I had just woken up 15 minutes earlier. In terms of waking up, looking out the window to see an echidna sitting in the middle of your hot tub is far superior to a cup of coffee lol!

Ooooooh!!! I saw one yesterday!!! I love them, could there be any critter on the planet that is more awesome than an echidna?

haha tthanks ams but its what alot of girls my age to get a good pic =)

haha tthanks ams but its what alot of girls my age to get a good pic =)

Ha most of my photos involve me doing SOMETHING or require a great deal of editing, because quite frankly, I am just not that photogenic. That sucks because I love taking photos of everyone and everything!:p

I just cant believe you changed from a blue singlet to a white one! you should be arrested!!!

Was thrown in jail not long after the last pic was taken, 24 hours later I was back in the bush wrangling various wild snakes to many authorities disgust, should have killed them, that would have been ok!

Was thrown in jail not long after the last pic was taken, 24 hours later I was back in the bush wrangling various wild snakes to many authorities disgust, should have killed them, that would have been ok!

thats against the law? huh a never knew better tell the dudes not to do that no more....

Lets face it, photo's suck. I try to avoid the lens of the camera myself, as I always seem to look like a mongoloid. Many people are born to captured on film, many aren't. Tis the way of life!!!.

Attachments

• S6001203.jpg
    S6001203.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 305
Lets face it, photo's suck. I try to avoid the lens of the camera myself, as I always seem to look like a mongoloid. Many people are born to captured on film, many aren't. Tis the way of life!!!.

I feel exactally the same ;)

Like I said before I’m not very photogenic either, but the way of editing will solve lifes problems! :p

Is that a water or an olive? I wish I had another snake, but then I also wish I had another aquarium, a cat, a greyhound, a rat and a duck...

You’re such a poser! haha

That’s how big my Monty boo was when I bought him. Meeemorieees...

yea thats an olive at only 2.5 years old but already 12kg

Im not a big photo fan either, so most photos are taken secretly before I can react. I much prefer to be on the other side of the lens!

Moi.

Im not a big photo fan either, so most photos are taken secretly before I can react. I much prefer to be on the other side of the lens!

Bring it... :lol: just wait peoples, there'll be a few photos of matt soon enough hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back